3 Weeks and 2 days! Need some friends!

I've heard you tend to be more bloated with your second! I'm just super nervous lol

Funny how we have been put in charge of creating something so special x

Right?! I still feel like I have no control! Lol. I'm eating way healthier and taking my vitamins but I still feel out of control. And I love control!

We had our first prenatal doctor's appointment yesterday and had a full check-up. Everything looks good! We finally got to book our 12 week ultrasound, and it's a week from today. So excited!!

Hope everyone is doing well xx

Hi ladies...can I join in?

I literally just found out this morning and boy was it a surprise! My boyfriend and I have not been TTC but we have been pulling out, pretty well I thought. I had some brown spotting for 2 days before AF was due and it still didn't show so I decided to take a test (ok 3) this morning. Including a digital with my 3rd pee of the day.

I will be telling my boyfriend tonight and I'm terrified, again because this was not planned. I have a dr appt next week to confirm and just see how I'm doing.

I had no other symptoms either although I'm feeling very loopy right now, think that's because of all the excitement though.

Hi ladies...can I join in?

I literally just found out this morning and boy was it a surprise! My boyfriend and I have not been TTC but we have been pulling out, pretty well I thought. I had some brown spotting for 2 days before AF was due and it still didn't show so I decided to take a test (ok 3) this morning. Including a digital with my 3rd pee of the day.

I will be telling my boyfriend tonight and I'm terrified, again because this was not planned. I have a dr appt next week to confirm and just see how I'm doing.

I had no other symptoms either although I'm feeling very loopy right now, think that's because of all the excitement though.

Welcome! :wave: and congrats!

I'm doing alright ladies. I'm 4 weeks today! I'm feeling really nervous and scared. The only symptom I've has is a missed period! Is this normal? I don't FEEL pregnant. It terrifies me!

I'm doing alright ladies. I'm 4 weeks today! I'm feeling really nervous and scared. The only symptom I've has is a missed period! Is this normal? I don't FEEL pregnant. It terrifies me!

Same here! I feel tired but not the mind-numbing tired others describe. I actually still feel like my period is about to come!

that's how I'm feeling, my best friend found out she was expecting 4 days before i did, she miscarried 2 weeks ago so now every time i go to the toilet i am actually scared that there is going to be blood. after 15 months of trying and being told by the fertility clinic that there was less than 10% chance of naturally conceiving this baby is my little miracle and if i lose it i will be devastated. I see my doc tomorrow for the results of my bloodwork so i am just praying that everything is normal.

I'm for some odd reason super nervous of miscarriage. I'm terrified. It consumes my every thought. I think it's because I haven't been reassured by my doctor. We are waiting till February to do blood work because I'm so early on. My ultrasound is also at the beginning of February. I'm worried February will roll around and I'll get the ultrasound and there won't be a heartbeat. Or my hcg levels won't be normal. Is what I'm feeling normal or am I crazy?

Hi ladies. Can I join? I am a little bit off you but I am due sept 12 and this is my 3rd. I was trying for 6 months and took a month off as I was frusterated and ended up landig pregnant that month. I didnt think I was pregnant just poas for teh heck of it so was shocked that it was positive. Once I got my two pink lines f atigue, insomnia, nausea and sore boobs hit. I had my first appointment last wednesday to confirm and my first ultrasound is feb 27. So excited to see little bean and in a few weeks start to be able to potentially hear hb with the doppler

I have my ultrasound on feb 5th! I'm super nervous I'm going to miscarry as I don't feel pregnant.

Well, it has begun! I'm peeing like crazy and I'm wide awake at 1:30 after falling asleep at 9:30. And because I stopped my allergy meds, I'm a sniffling sneezing mess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->