3 weeks today, just got my BFP yesterday

cbass929

Mommy of 3 <3
Reaction score
I got my :bfp: yesterday with a FRER digital. I tested Friday and it was negative, so i retested yesterday and this morning and both :bfp:.
CD 21 and it was 10 dpo
I started having symptoms serve all days ago and was worried it was all in my head because it was so early. :shrug:
Anyone else get symptoms REALLY early??

Congratulations!! With this pregnancy I started getting the overfull feeling after a tiny meal at 5dpo already. Got my bfp at 10dpo. It makes no sense but thats how it was for me

Congratulations! Wishing you all the best for a safe and healthy pregnancy. Hugs & prayers!

I have a feeling finding out so early is going to make the pregnancy feel so much longer!!!

Yes my symptoms started b4 I got my BFP.
I remember around 6DPO my sense of smell was strong and my boobs started to hurt.
Then at 9DPO I had sharp stabbing pains in my right side and I had lower backache and mild period cramps.
Got my BFP at 11DPO. And neuasa kicked in at 4 weeks.

What you talking about, Aphy? Your pregnancy is flying by for me! :haha: I keep looking at your ticker and thinking “dang, already?”

I'm glad it feels fast for someone :haha: I think the morning sickness is making it drag and feel even longer for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->