• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 Word Story Game

:rofl: Just thought I would piece this 3word story together (from page 412)

So it was decided we should run away to a spotty pink Island in the iddle of the wide Pacific ocean just so they could jump on the speed boat and ride to netherland with dolphins and the awesome pink spotted lion that wanted to take the blob up to the mountain to find love watching a red met this woman who loves eating banana and marmite on burnt toast. they drank whiskey until they were out of control and passed out on top of a pile of dirty used hankys. the question was why ddi she go so far to act that way and aso was goign to order a bunch of green grapes and red raspberries. she started to eat them slowly. suddenly, she heard a robust leprechaun cakle with his annoying raspy voice and said "let's go to bed" "NO" she screamed, i want to sleep, please just tell me where the hotel is so i can go to bed. Then, I can get some rest. I thought that you were watching but then again I'm not sure. if you were that interested in this whole thing, then i will show you my whole self and cook you some chicken marinated in herbs and spices, as for dessert, i will make my world famous chocolate cheesecake with poached pears on. Then you will scream like a ...

little scared girl
lxb great story so far huh!;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"