30+3

flowergirl7

Reaction score
.. And I've pretty much given up on my maternity jeans and underwire bras. I think I'm sticking to leggings, pj pants and sports bras until this little gal is born. I'm a bit wider than I was last pregnancy and the jeans squeeze my hips. So come join me ladies it's pretty comfy :) :)

:rofl: I could have wrote this!! I completely agree! Everything seems to be way too tight and I can't stand it. Glad I'm a sahm and can get away w it!

I'm with you, living in leggings or pjams..but only have 1 pair of maternity leggings so having to wash and wear! Nightmare lol

I don't blame you, pjs are so much comfier!

I wish I could wear pj bottoms to work. And I've still got about 10 more weeks until maternity leave. xD

Oh yes, I'm with you and I'm only 27 weeks... My bump is pretty tight and huge and very sensitive to any kind of pressure, so maternity pants aren't as comfortable anymore. I've "appropriated" a pair of my hubby's pj pants... Oh my god, they're the most comfortable thing ever, so he's just lamenting the fact that I'm now raiding his closet. Only downside is I can't wear them outside the house. And they make me look like a walrus, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->