30-Something Moms!

Dani, did you message me by chance? I didn't see one there... :)

Yay, Christine! I was hoping we hadn't lost you! I'll pm you my FB name. If you want to add me as a friend, then I can send you request to join our group.

Hello ladies! Sorry to have dropped off the group... We moved just before the baby was born and we didn't have an Internet connection for months; then I went back to work and am way too shattered to switch on the laptop when the baby finally goes to sleep. Been thinking of you all often nevertheless so I'm grabbing a few minutes at work to say hello and hope you're all doing well. :flower:

Hi Nin! It's great to hear from you again :). Not sure if you do the Facebook thing, but Dani started a group on there. Would be great to have you join! I hope motherhood has been treating you well! I'm ready to pop myself any day now...

Hey there! I would love to join if you ladies still want me. Facebook is easier for me because I can log on from my cell phone.
The first months of motherhood were harder than I expected...
Looking forward to hearing your news!

Nin, I'll pm you my FB name. If you want to add me as a friend, then I can send you request to join our group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->