30-Something Moms!

Always here reading!!

Crystal, any news with you?

Katie, it's always something huh? I'm glad they are monitoring you. Please keep us posted.

How is everyone??

Life is pretty good over here. Struggling like hell to get my body back. At this point, I feel like it's a lost cause. Q is doing well and continuing to amaze me everyday. Still loving daycare and thinking about #2 but no plans for #2 for another 2-3, IF that. These early months really make you rethink having many more!

Life is pretty good over here. Struggling like hell to get my body back. At this point, I feel like it's a lost cause. Q is doing well and continuing to amaze me everyday. Still loving daycare and thinking about #2 but no plans for #2 for another 2-3, IF that. These early months really make you rethink having many more!

How has daycare gone for you?? We went on one tour so far and put our names on the waiting list, but I need to get back into things now that Christmas is over and start calling other places. I think we need to be on at least 4 lists to make me feel like one of them will work out. :wacko: What type of daycare is it? We have mostly in-home daycares here in Maine, which I'm not super hot on, and a few "facility" types that I'm more interested in. I'm concerned that I'll already feel bad enough dropping her off with other people for the majority of her days, and I don't want to make it worse by dropping her in someone else's house! I figure the more "school-like", the better I'll feel. What are your thoughts?

We are getting induced tomorrow morning at 7. Ahhhhhhhhh! I'll post an update after the boys have made their arrival. Holy cow, this is all going too fast!

Ahhh, Crystal!!!! Soooo exciting!!!! Good luck, you've got this, mama! Sending you good vibes and hoping everything goes smoothly. Can't wait to see your update when they arrive! :)

Ahhhh!!! So happy for you Crystal!!! I will PM you the details details because you probably won't be back on for awhile! If anyone else is curious, I can post here.

Bring on the babies!!!

We are getting induced tomorrow morning at 7. Ahhhhhhhhh! I'll post an update after the boys have made their arrival. Holy cow, this is all going too fast!

WHEE!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance: Can't wait to hear all about it!! And GOOD FOR YOU MAMMA! Making it to FULL TERM with twins!

Quick update. Went in for the induction Thursday morning. They started me on pitocin around 8 and broke baby A's water about 9. I dilated to 6 cm pretty quickly but by about 4:30, had only dilated to 7. My BP was starting to get high and knowing baby A may be under additional stress due to his size, my doctor decided to do a c section. Myles was born at 6:06 pm weighing 4 lbs 10 oz and Oliver was born at 6:07 pm weighing 5 lbs 11 oz. Everyone is healthy and, barring any issues between now and then, we'll be heading home tomorrow.

Attachments

• 2016-01-23 16.33.33.jpg
    2016-01-23 16.33.33.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 7
Oh wonderful!!! You did well mama. Enjoy those snuggles!

HOORAY FOR CRYSTAL!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

It seems SO CRAZY to me that they are here!! Wasn't it just yesterday that you got your + test??

LOVE the names. :hugs:

CONGRATS!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: They are so precious and I love the names as well! Great job, mama, you did it! I hope you 4 are adjusting well to life at home! <3 Oh, and I agree with Katie...didn't you JUST get your bfp?! How is this possible?!

I just popped in to read the updates after a long time away and I am so excited to see such great news!

Congratulations Crystl on your beautiful little blessings! I hope you and the babies are doing well and getting lots of snuggles.

Hi ladies!

I just took my GTT (yuck!) and FINALLY met with my normal doctor for the first time since November. And it was a really great appointment. She said I should plan for a normal vaginal delivery at full term. She hasn't had many patients with hypocoiled cords, but of the ones she's had, no one has had to change their delivery plans for it, and no one has has a baby pre term enough to be remarkable. SO YAY!! We are VERY excited!

Thanks everyone! It does seem like my pregnancy went really fast. Other than a couple rough nights of sleep, things have been going well so far. I'll upload a couple more pics next week.

Katie, I'm so glad you got good news from your doctor. Here's hoping you can keep that little one cooking as long as possible.

Good to hear Crystal! I hope things continue to go smoothly :flower:.

Katie, and great news for you too! It's shocking to see how many days you have left as well. How are preparations for baby's arrival going?

And a big "hello!" and "how are you?" to the rest of you!

Countdown until ultrasound on the 16th. Excited to see baby's growth. I was bad and bought a Doppler online, so now I've taken to listening daily to the heartbeat. I can't say that I've recognized any movement yet...hopefully soon, then I can stop using that addictive Doppler. Here's my 18 week bump. Enjoy my crossed eyed expression...I wasn't sure what to look at and I'm absolutely terrible at taking selfies! :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 12
Look at you!! I love putting a face to a name. You look great!

awwwww... you DO look great! And smart of you to buy a doppler instead of worrying! I should have done the same since our lil' miss appears to be quite a sleepy baby.

We picked up our crib this weekend! whee! OH set it up last night... things are starting to come together! Now we need to sand the dresser that we bought, because I'm crazy and don't want it to be white. :wacko: Not this weekend though, because we are combining Valentine's Day with our "babymoon", and I'll be far too busy sitting in a two person tub and stuffing my face for home projects! I also found a photographer local to the area we'll be in who is going to do couple-y maternity pics for us. The countdown begins!!

Hi ladies, can I join? I'll be 31 on the 26th. I have an 11 year old son & 11 month old daughter. We are currently trying for baby #3. Today is CD 14. FX!!

Katie, you're the only person I've seen on this board that is from the same state as me :)

Hi ladies, can I join? I'll be 31 on the 26th. I have an 11 year old son & 11 month old daughter. We are currently trying for baby #3. Today is CD 14. FX!!

Katie, you're the only person I've seen on this board that is from the same state as me :)

Welcome snowbunnie!! Of course you can join us... a little fresh blood! CD14!! You must be getting close to testing... fx! :dust: Do you have any "rules" for yourself? like, you won't test until you've missed a period, or at a certain day?

And, YAY MAINE!! Except BOO MAINE for being so cold right now. :cold: I guess it had to catch up with us sometime, but I was really pulling for a temperate winter!

Well, just had another growth scan. She went from 42% to 67%. :shock: She's 3lb 7oz. Fluid looks fine. Sooooo... sounds like there's nothing to be worried about. Maybe they'll let me off the hook for the weekly scans??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->