30-Somethings TTC#1

SquirrelGirl

Mommy of IVF Twins!
Reaction score
Welcome to all 30-somethings trying to conceive their very first baby!

Here's Hoping started this thread originally, and now has her BFP (congrats!). Then LuckyD took over and now has her BFP too! :happydance:

If you'd like to provide your testing date, I'll put it down, but if you're into a more relaxed approach feel free to hang out without worrying about a testing date!

May 2010- FOUR :bfp:s!!

Congratulations to: amym, MrsPhez, magpie_mind and MrsTTC!!!

June 2010 - ONE :bfp:!!

Congratulations to: mrskcbrown!!

July 2010 - EIGHT :bfp:s!!! Definitely the BFP Explosion Summer came true!!!

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO:

Fairybabe :bfp:
Rompy :bfp:
JCfromKC :bfp:
LuckyD :bfp:
Hippietea :bfp:
Bonjo808 :bfp:
Parkgirl :bfp:
HCB :bfp:

August 2010 - TWO :bfp:s and counting!

Congratulations to:

Gemie :bfp:
JJay :bfp:

Welcome to all 30-somethings trying to conceive their very first baby!

Here's Hoping started this thread originally, and now has her BFP (congrats!). Then LuckyD took over and now has her BFP too! :happydance:

If you'd like to provide your testing date, I'll put it down, but if you're into a more relaxed approach feel free to hang out without worrying about a testing date!

May 2010- FOUR :bfp:s!!

Congratulations to: amym, MrsPhez, magpie_mind and MrsTTC!!!

June 2010 - ONE :bfp:!!

Congratulations to: mrskcbrown!!

July 2010 - FIVE :bfp:s and COUNTING!

July 1
DevsGirl4910

July 2
Britt11

July 3
Fairybabe :bfp:

July 7
Waiting4Baby#1

July 9
smurffette

July 11
Rompy :bfp:

July 13
Jaimie2Eyes

July 17
SquirrelGirl
JCfromKC :bfp:

July 18
LuckyD :bfp:
Hippietea :bfp:

July 26
parkgirl

July 27
JJay

August 2010

August 10
Waiting4Baby

thanks for starting this hon. I'm still around...just a little busy, which is good.
I am in the 2ww now, testing in 9 days
:hugs:

Just popping onto the new thread to say hi :wave:

I am 8DPO and already my POAS additction has gotten the better of me! BFN of course although I did get a very nice temp rise today so it's not over yet!

J x

Thanks Squirrel ~ I can't help but check this thread because it makes me super happy when 30 something TTC#1ers that have been trying for a while get knocked up!

Hey Ladies :flower:

Wow it really has been raining BFP's!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think I only said last week that we needed some more!!:happydance::happydance:

Thanks Squirel for taking the thread over, it's obviously a lucky role!

Love to everyone!:hugs:

:wave: Hiya ladies! Glad you made it over!

If anyone wants me to track a date for August, let me know! Personally, I'm in the mood to not know my own date. And I'm not going to put the ugly witch face next to anybody's name. I hate looking at that stupid witch! :trouble:

Let's keep the momentum going in this new thread with tons more BFPs!!! :dance:

Hi! I'm a 30 something ttc our 1st we have been ttc for 2.5 years, i hoping that this thread brings me luck!

Welcome FutureMommie!!!! We're a good group in here, I hope you like it!! :flower:

Our last thread leader, LuckyD, just got her BFP, so we're starting a new thread since she's off to 1st Tri. Perhaps we should all re-introduce ourselves! I'm 30, on 10th cycle right now. Just started trying Soy Iso this cycle and hoping for my soy beanie!

Hi, can I join? I am 31 (will be 32 at the end of August) and we have been TTC for 11 months. I just did my third cycle of clomid. I am looking orward to chatting with others in similar situations as me. :)

Hi ladies! I would love to join, as it is so encouraging to hear about fellow 30 somethings getting their BFPs. Seeing all of those flashing BFPs brought a smile to my face, and reminds me to stay optimistic.
Let's keep those BFPs going!! :happydance:

A little bit about me, I am 30 (31 in Sept) and have been ttc for 10 months. Here's to making the 11th the magical one!

Welcome Yellowstar, Lucie and FutureMom :wave:

I'm Jjay, 33 and DH is 40. We've been ttc since March 2009 but had a break from Sept 09-April 10 to get married. I'm on my 4th cycle since the wedding now.

J :flower:

Hi, can I join? I am 31 (will be 32 at the end of August) and we have been TTC for 11 months. I just did my third cycle of clomid. I am looking orward to chatting with others in similar situations as me. :)

Of course you can join!!!!!! Welcome!! The more the merrier! :flower:

Hi ladies! I would love to join, as it is so encouraging to hear about fellow 30 somethings getting their BFPs. Seeing all of those flashing BFPs brought a smile to my face, and reminds me to stay optimistic.
Let's keep those BFPs going!! :happydance:

A little bit about me, I am 30 (31 in Sept) and have been ttc for 10 months. Here's to making the 11th the magical one!

:wave: So happy to have you join us!

Hiya JJay!

Here's hoping the rest of July and August are beyond magical for all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dust:

Hey there,

10DPO and BFN again. Feel rubbish and crampy I think AF is on her way :nope: This has been a stressful cycle, the tww has been horrid, I keep bursting into tears for no reason like a crazy person! I'm looking forward to a nice fresh normal cycle now.

J x

Hi All

Count me in.

I am 37 and DH is 27 and we have been TTC#1 for 14 months now. Diagnosed with unexplained infertility and this is my first month on Femara. 7dpo and have been pretty relaxed until today, now all I can think about is implantation etc. AF is due on August 3rd and I will try my best to hold off testing too early but it's gonna be hard.

Hey there,

10DPO and BFN again. Feel rubbish and crampy I think AF is on her way :nope: This has been a stressful cycle, the tww has been horrid, I keep bursting into tears for no reason like a crazy person! I'm looking forward to a nice fresh normal cycle now.

J x

:hugs: Aw, JJay... try to keep up some hope! Remember there have been several ladies (LuckyD being the latest) who swore up and down that it wasn't their month and cried a ton! One of these months it has to be our turn!! I hope this one is yours!!!

Hi All

Count me in.

I am 37 and DH is 27 and we have been TTC#1 for 14 months now. Diagnosed with unexplained infertility and this is my first month on Femara. 7dpo and have been pretty relaxed until today, now all I can think about is implantation etc. AF is due on August 3rd and I will try my best to hold off testing too early but it's gonna be hard.

:hi: Welcome Caroleb!!! Good luck with the Femara. It's tough to not test, but what worked for me was finding a testing buddy that is due a few days later than me and not allowing myself to test until they did! So I saved a few tests this way!! :thumbup: I'm due to ovulate around that time, so I'm sorry I can't be your testing buddy, but if you can find someone, it worked for me and might help you resist the urge!

Thanks Squirrel. I got BFN today and a temp drop so think AF will be here tomorrow. Don't know why PMS symptoms have been so bad this month - I guess that just happens sometimes. I wanted it extra more this month too as DH will be away the week of my August O so my next shot is September - I'll have to join your fall BFP explosion :)

Welcome CaroleB, it's good to have another POAS addict on board! FXed this is your month.

J x

A little update on me. No July :bfp: here. In fact I have NO AF and 3 BFNs. It is now 43 days since my last period. No idea what is happening this month. :wacko:

Hey yellowstar - MrsBrown who used to be a member of this thread had the same thing and tyrned out to be pregnant - she didn't get her BFP until something like 20DPO. Have you contacted your doctor for a blood test? FXed!!

Love the new pic Squirrel! :thumbup:

J x

Hey, I am back casually TTC (a more relaxed approach basically). I am 35 in October, had a break from TTC for 7 months after my 2nd loss in November.

Got a major PMA boost and I am ready to see what happens, I am on CD7 so I am expecting OV in the next 7 days tops, which is how I am managing my TTC at the moment. x

My next AF is due by 20th August, so we shall see what happens. x

Good luck to everyone and I wish you all lots of sticky :dust: to catch those :bfp:'s.

Ps - Hope you can get to a doc's Yellowstars, a few ladies I have spoken to have had similar things happen to them, must be frustrating for you, are your cycles usually that long? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->