30-Somethings TTC#1

What have you all been up to this weekend? We went to see Inception at the cinema last night and then out for dinner. We only split a bottle of wine with dinner but boy my head hurts this morning!

Today I have some work things to sort out but apart from that just relaxing at home. Will try to drag myself out for a run later on.

I have to say its so strange not knowing where I am in my cycle this month by not doing OPKs. By previous cycles I should have O'd anywhere between sunday and wednesday in the last week. Had virtually no CM so that hasnt helped. But my (o)(o) began to get a bit sore from wednesday and I thought I had some CM yesterday evening. Hmm.

I suppose if I am properly TTHF then I shouldnt be even trying to read my symptoms and just see what happens. Hmm.

Sounds like you are doing a great job a just relaxing. What did you think about the movie? Sounds like you had a nice time out.

I hope everyone else is having a nice weekend. My parents are driving in today to have lunch with us and drop off my dog. They had been dog sitting for us while we were away. I feel kind of bad, but I'm more excited to see my dog than my parents. I really miss my dog.

Inception was good thanks - mmm Leonardo di Caprio is never bad! Hope your dog was pleased to see you.

Hi Ladies,

Congrats Parkgirl on your BFP that is absolutely fantastic news. Fingers crossed that more of you get your BFP's very soon.

I have just returned from my short break in Lebanon with my friends and I totally loved the place. Really relaxed and stopped me from testing. AF is due on Tuesday so really need to resist testing tomorrow morning. Really not sure if I am in with a chance or not as no pregnancy signs at all but then again I don't have any AF cramps yet either so who knows.

If AF comes then I am more prepared for it mentally this month and more positive about going back to the docs and starting the meds and monitoring again. I am in safe hands and it is only a matter of time before I will get my BFP.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend ladies and hope to catch up with your news soon :hugs:

:happydance: Whoop whoop Park Girl, that's fab news :happydance:

Wow 7 July BFPs!

CaroleB, good luck with your testing tomorrow morning, perhaps our first August BFP?????

I had a weekend away in the country with DH lots of walking and lovely food and wine. I wish it had been O time as it was the perfect, relaxing setting, still we had a lovely time.

J x

I AM SO BEYOND DELIGHTED FOR YOU PARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huge hugs. I hope you can relax and enjoy it.

:happydance::thumbup::flower::cloud9::af::bfp::bodyb::yipee::friends::headspin::hugs2::coolio::icecream::ninja::juggle::wohoo::loopy::rain::bunny::happydance:

Wow! Go Squirrel!! I hear you about not getting your hopes up too much I think it was my 7th cycle where I was absolutely convinced I was PG. I'll try to keep your feet on the ground!

THANKS, I will really need the help! :haha:

I hope everyone else is having a nice weekend. My parents are driving in today to have lunch with us and drop off my dog. They had been dog sitting for us while we were away. I feel kind of bad, but I'm more excited to see my dog than my parents. I really miss my dog.

:haha: I totally understand! I love my dog like crazy and always miss him when we're on vacation. He's always sooo happy to see me when I come home!

Hi Ladies,

Congrats Parkgirl on your BFP that is absolutely fantastic news. Fingers crossed that more of you get your BFP's very soon.

I have just returned from my short break in Lebanon with my friends and I totally loved the place. Really relaxed and stopped me from testing. AF is due on Tuesday so really need to resist testing tomorrow morning. Really not sure if I am in with a chance or not as no pregnancy signs at all but then again I don't have any AF cramps yet either so who knows.

If AF comes then I am more prepared for it mentally this month and more positive about going back to the docs and starting the meds and monitoring again. I am in safe hands and it is only a matter of time before I will get my BFP.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend ladies and hope to catch up with your news soon :hugs:

:wave: hiya Caroleb! Try to hold out Carole! I've decided testing early is just not worth it! :wacko:

hi ladies well congratulaions this thread seems to be very bfp high, please can i join but i have been trying for 4 years but am 32 so half fit in, just taken my first soy try but day seven an feel really ill not sure if its soy or not.

:wave: Hi Imogen! Of course you can join us, we are a bit low on numbers as everyone got BFPs!!

You should speak with Squirrel about Soy as she has just started taking it this month. I havent heard it makes you ill but then again I havent taken it myself.

Hi everyone just joined today. Came off pill last week so am waiting for a full cycle before trying properly - not that we can't practice in the meantime :) I'm 34 and TTC No. 1 so not a spring chicken exactly but mum had me when she was 40 so lets hope it runs in family!!
One thing I can't get is all the abbreviations on this site - v confusing for a newbie!!

Hey Ladies

Can I join you please? Am a newbie to B&B and very pleased to be part of such a supportive, friendly group of ladies. I am 31, been ttc since October. I have been reading the thread - lots of BFPs! Hopefully its a lucky thread and will bring us our BFP soon!

xx

Hi everyone just joined today. Came off pill last week so am waiting for a full cycle before trying properly - not that we can't practice in the meantime :) I'm 34 and TTC No. 1 so not a spring chicken exactly but mum had me when she was 40 so lets hope it runs in family!!
One thing I can't get is all the abbreviations on this site - v confusing for a newbie!!

:wave: Hi - check out the link to the list of abbreviations and hopefully this helps!
https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

Hey Ladies

Can I join you please? Am a newbie to B&B and very pleased to be part of such a supportive, friendly group of ladies. I am 31, been ttc since October. I have been reading the thread - lots of BFPs! Hopefully its a lucky thread and will bring us our BFP soon!

xx

Snap - I am also 31, ttc number one since October! Yes we're all hoping the :dust: will rub off on us this month....

Hi girls

Well its a sad day here i feel so helpless, OH mum died this morning, She lost her long battle with cancer, All she wanted was to be a granny and i could not even do that for her.

I do not know what to say or do at the minute, I suppose i have been lucky i have never had anyone close to me pass away before and i am just unsure what to do.

OH family are very close well his mums sisters and theydo not really like me lol, which make things difficult.

I just do not know what to do at the minute we have been up since half 4 this morning and i cannot even get to sleep, OH is away to his parents house at the minute.

Purple Im so sorry to hear your news. Not sure I can say anything to make you feel better but sending you a big :hug:

Hello girls can I join please? I'm not officially ttc #1 but it has been a long, long time since I got preggo last time (15 years!) so in a way I'm new to all of this (I feel preg with my DS at 17)
I'm now 31 and been ttc since May with my DF who is 28.

I'm currently 7dpo and due af on the 4th August, but I'm hoping it doesn't show!

Anyway.... Hope you'll have me :hugs:

Hi girls

Well its a sad day here i feel so helpless, OH mum died this morning, She lost her long battle with cancer, All she wanted was to be a granny and i could not even do that for her.

I do not know what to say or do at the minute, I suppose i have been lucky i have never had anyone close to me pass away before and i am just unsure what to do.

OH family are very close well his mums sisters and theydo not really like me lol, which make things difficult.

I just do not know what to do at the minute we have been up since half 4 this morning and i cannot even get to sleep, OH is away to his parents house at the minute.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wish there was something I could say to make things better hunni. xxx

:hi: Hi all, can I join you? I'm 31 and DH is 37... we've been together for 10 years :)wacko: ) and married for 5 - we just started TTC this week after I came off the pill around a fortnight ago... Therefore I have no idea where I am in my cycle really... so just :sex: as much as possible in the hope... I'm also keeping notes on cm, etc and doing an OPK every other day to try and suss out where I am... so that if I'm not lucky enough to get a very quick BFP [-o< , I'll have a better idea where I am next cycle... Well, that's if AF arrives and my body gets back to normal - I've read so many stories on here about it taking ages, it's a bit worrying!!!! :shrug:
So glad I just found this thread - I started a similar thread on WTT myself - the OAP club :haha: and I've not found anywhere else to 'hang out' since so I keep ending up back there... so lovely to meet you girls... And it seems a very lucky thread so fingers crossed for us all... Babydust to everyone... :dust:

Hello again Gemie! The more the merrier :thumbup:

Let Squirrel know if you want your testing date added to the start - not compulsory as some have decided not to do it. FX for 4th.

Well I am just about BnB'd all out for today and about to call it a night. DH is in the kitchen making lasagne (this never happens and I dread what the kitchen looks like but hey at least he is trying!). Night night all x

Hi girls

:hugs: So sorry to hear your news :hugs:

so that if I'm not lucky enough to get a very quick BFP [-o< , I'll have a better idea where I am next cycle... Well, that's if AF arrives and my body gets back to normal - I've read so many stories on here about it taking ages, it's a bit worrying!!!! :shrug:
:

It took 7 weeks to get my af back after the pill (cerazette) I've had 2 regular cycles so far and they were both 'normal' so it doesn't take too long. My advice is to try to relax... easier said than done I know!

Here's hoping you don't have to wait long :dust:

Goodness, I took a few hours off of BnB and it's a 30+ explosion in here! :happydance: Welcome to everyone!!! Super happy to have every one of you join us. It's definitely a little different to be 30+ and TTCing #1 (or #1 after a long break!) so I hope you'll find this to be a fun thread to hang out on.

Purple -- :hugs: I know that must be difficult. Wish I could say something that would make it better for you... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->