30 weeks & so much pain down below

JenniferEl

Reaction score
This is my 2nd baby. Had #1 July 2012 and #2 is due 31st January.

Past few weeks I've been having episodes of severely painful Braxton hicks. Past few days I've had extreme pain in my vagina and pelvis, pressure and pain so bad I can barely walk or sit/lie comfortably. I know the baby is very low as the midwife checked me 2 weeks ago and said baby was already in position. She also said he is very small so I'm going back next week to see if he is growing ok. With #1 my backwaters went during the night at 41 weeks and I just woke up a bit wet.. The same thing happened to me this time but I'm not due for another 10 weeks so praying it wasn't the same thing.

Anyone got any help or advice as I'm in so much pain and really don't know what to do, midwives are all useless where I am!

Thanks in advance
X

FTM so I don't really have advice, but I feel your pain! The past week I've had bh that feel like they're non stop, but because they can't be timed very well the midwives just shrug it off, it's so painful and frustrating. The last couple of days I've been experiencing sharp pains in my vagina, I assume it's baby knocking against a nerve or something.

Best of luck!

Sounds like maybe u suffer from
SPD? I have this.... Where the bones separating from the cartalige and it's very bruised and sore...... Along with the discomfort of pressure from baby..... If its hard to walk up stairs, change positions in bed, or go from sitting to standing, u may need physical therapy.... Look up SPD or ask your dr, there are ways to treat this so you don't suffer so bad!

Had a little look into it, sounds like it could be! I've never heard of it before so will speak to the midwife next Monday about it. If I last that long, pain I unbearable. Thank you very much for ur help :). Sorry to hear about u having that though, hope ur pregnancies go well :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->