-

What type are you after, the snap in ones or the all in ones?

Cheeks and Cherries are good and its free delivery until the end of march!
https://www.cheeksandcherries.co.uk/acatalog/Itti_Bitti.html

I got some SIO, But as Chloe was a bit on the small/skinny side when we tried them (about 7lbs) they did leak, but a few people have said they fit better then they fill out a little, so we're going to try them again in a bit. I think I've heard the AIO's are a better fit but I havent tried them so cant comment!

HTH xx

I much prefer the AIOs to the SIOs, they fit a lot better and seem less rigid to me. I would probably get a small one - they make for very cute photos! You can always buy a few more once you've tried them out, they only take a few days to arrive normally. And newborn poo isn't too bad once you get past the meconium stage, which is only a few days really. A Vanish bar works wonders on itti inners too!

I prefer AIOs, Cheeks and Cherries have them on offer at £11.50 with free postage atm. Theo has been wearing Ittis since the day he was born I had NO problem with poop! He had disposable liners whilst passing meconium and then I got rid of the liners once it turned to typical breastfeeding poop. Theo was born 9lb and they were fine then, they went through a stage around 10lb where they didnt fit quite right but he now wears both small and medium AIO and SIO with no problems (hes around 13lb atm) My main day nappies are Ittis, I now have all boyish/GN colours (ie not the two pink or the lilac!) in medium size!

AIO's £10.99

https://www.babybots.co.uk/itti_bitti_dlish_aio.htm

free postage over £45

i bought from there x

I bought mine from fill your pants, and ive also got a couple that are preloved but im going to order a couple tomorrow from cheeks and cherries as they are reduced and have free postage. Ive only got the snap in ones, so im not sure what the aio are like though, might get a couple to try at some point. Doms in the large ones already, at 6 months old!

I got mine mainly preloved :) I much prefer the SIO as AIO couldn't handle my heavy wetter, she does have chunky thighs tho x

i tried abigail in small ittis from birth (7lb5oz) and now at 6 weeks old they still really arent fitting her right because of her skinny legs.

The AIOs i find dry quicker but dont absorb as much as the SIOs. So really you could try both and see which suits your LO!

Im selling 2 small SIOs but they are a pink and a lilac so not very GN if you dont know what you're having yet...lol

Itti Bitti SIO's meeeeee lol @ Millie's Nappies £11.99 or 3 for £35

and AIO's Babybots

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"