30p sale all items must go before next friday (4.11.11)

how much posted for

cake top
sweet top
strip top
Red next top

Yellow dress & pants

0-3
White hoodie

iv also writen on your other thread

Yeh brill, could you let me know how much total for just the tw dresses then total with the coat as well? X

How much for cars blanket and my fury pooh book? Any 6-9 or 9-12 stuff?

hm is the eeyore blanket, the simba toy, tigger outfit 18-24 and happy feet dress up, can u tell me hm for each please x

hey hun the happy feet dressing up outfit i believe is 3-4 size roughly as its too big for my 4year old he's in 3-4year old stuff....

will pm you with infor xx

hm for simba straighners pregnancy and birth book and my first pooh book xx

hi there the bnb member before you asked for the simba toy if she doesn't want it then thats fine, the pooh book has been sold.. i am asking 30p an item plus postage and packaging. pm me if your interested

thanks x

What size is the penguin outfit? I'll take that if the other lady doesnt want it?

Also the 3-6 month sleeping bag thing (first i need a hug, then i need a cuddle)?

Just off to look at your other threads...

the pennguin outfit is i believe size 3-4 as my son is 4 but still little big on him but he's tiny lol, item is brandnew.

but you can have the sleepingbag as your the first to ask for it if the lady doesn't want the outfit then you can have it if the size is right?

I'm interested in your girls newborn think it's picture 6&7(or7&8) there's a link newborn dress, and a Disney dress, also there's a link newbrorn coat, how much would p&p be for these of still available? :flower:

not sure what link newborn dress? the disney outfit i would want 60p for as its 2 items the top and then the dress (hope thats alright) and the wee coat i would be looking £1.50 as wasn't meant to put that in my 30p sale.... PM me and will try and figure out the other item your talking about and postage and packaging. x

how much posted for

cake top
sweet top
strip top
Red next top

Yellow dress & pants

0-3
White hoodie

iv also writen on your other thread

i will check to make sure i have all these items. the items would be £1.90 witout postage unsure of postage but will check to make sure items are in box incase i have moved them as thats an older thread. pm me if you want items.

How much for cars blanket and my fury pooh book? Any 6-9 or 9-12 stuff?

i don't have the winnie the pooh book advertised as its now sold but i just found a piglet one of it if any use?

the car blanket is actually a snugglet or whatever they are call the blanket with arms would be looking for 30p for it not including postage. pm me if your interested x

will have pictures of other items up tonight as some point x got as said above newborn - 4years boys clothes :D

thanks got it hun half dead and computer's weren't working today so i am doing all the stuff now lol

pictures of all items i currently have for sale are now on the orginal post happy shopping :D some items already gone and going fast :D

have updated thread and replied to all mail :D x

hi,are these still available:
boys 18-24months stuff-tiger top and trousers,brand new next trousers
2-3years stuff-little monsters top,adidas top?
how much for them posted?
many thanks

hi,are these still available:
boys 18-24months stuff-tiger top and trousers,brand new next trousers
2-3years stuff-little monsters top,adidas top?
how much for them posted?
many thanks

will pm you now x

3 packages ready to leave tomorrow morning, if anyone wants to order tonight and pay/give me your address before 8am tomorrow i will post

update: I will no longer be keeping things on hold its first come first served as i need to get the stuff gone and no time to hold onto things sorry.

updated the thread some things that were on hold now available x

Im looking for any jeans,tracksuit bottoms or long sleeved t-shirts 3 years but hes a small. Just need them for playing clothes for nursery

hi what's available is on the first post just let me know if any items take your fancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->