30th July Cycle Day 14 buddies!

Chris77

Mommy to PJ and Gavin
Reaction score
Anyone on cycle day 14? Natalie I know you are! :happydance:

I'm here... feeling a bit sick today too!

This is my first cycle off the pill, been taking something to sort my cycles out for the last 13 days and not taken anything today.

Got a faint line on an OPK on Monday but no temp rise or CM, and nothing since. :hissy:

I have no idea how long my cycles are going to be...

However being on honeymoon makes us :sex: lots!

Ha ha ha you only said that coz I bought baby dust!!! :rofl: I shall be checking up on ya

Hiya Kerry! :hi:

Natalie, I haven't been on bcp's since June of '07. We've been using pull-and-pray since then. Can you believe after 13 months of pulling out, not 1 little :spermy: escaped! :growlmad: Either we're very infertile or DH is very good. :rofl:

I normally have a 30/31 day cycle, sometimes 35 days and on occasion as long as 42 or 43 days.

Natalie, I haven't been on bcp's since June of '07. We've been using pull-and-pray since then. Can you believe after 13 months of pulling out, not 1 little :spermy: escaped! :growlmad: Either we're very infertile or DH is very good. :rofl:

I normally have a 30/31 day cycle, sometimes 35 days and on occasion as long as 42 or 43 days.

He must be very good!!! :rofl:

I have a feeling my cycle will be long... I got recommended Dong Quai to regultate so been taking that for 13 days... so we'll see...

And lets just say we are at it like rabbits... must been honeymoons!

He must be very good!!! :rofl:

I have a feeling my cycle will be long... I got recommended Dong Quai to regultate so been taking that for 13 days... so we'll see...

And lets just say we are at it like rabbits... must been honeymoons!

I hope so Natalie, I don't wait to face the other possibility.

I hope your cycle regulates quickly.

And awesome job with the :sex: :rofl:

So how is your CD15...

I think I got EWCM, but not too sure!! and also a faint OPK too...

No EWCM yet but haven't really checked. I always check internally because externally I can never ever tell. Idon't do OPK's yet.....especially since I'm not 100% sure if we're TTC this month.

I'm having OV cramps again, they were gone all day yesterday but now are back again.

Faint line huh? So you may be ovulating today or tomorrow. :happydance:
Get going on the :sex: :rofl:

No EWCM yet but haven't really checked. I always check internally because externally I can never ever tell. Idon't do OPK's yet.....especially since I'm not 100% sure if we're TTC this month.

I'm having OV cramps again, they were gone all day yesterday but now are back again.

Faint line huh? So you may be ovulating today or tomorrow. :happydance:
Get going on the :sex: :rofl:

Yeah I tried to take photo, but being an idiot and scatty the last two days, I can't get it to work!!! :hissy:

I got period like pains... are they similar?

I keep telling DH i want him in the bedroom :blush:, but he's happy car hunting.

Is there any reason why your not sure whether your trying or not?

Yes period pains are similar to OV pains.

Long story. Basically, it goes like this: We live in the basement of my FIL's house. So, DH wants to ask FIL if it would be okay. (We had to wait until August because DH wanted to have 6 months of my salary banked in case something should happen) Anyway, I've been telling him since July 4th, that my next fertile window was July 30th-August 4th and to ask his dad. (He did ask his dad back in March and he said he'd have to think about it but didn't really see a reason as to why not) But DH hasn't gone back to FIL since. FIL had a procedure done the other day, so that left that day out. We :sex: the other night and he pulled out. When I talked to DH AGAIN last night, he said that he didn't have the chance to ask him with all the stuff going on. :dohh: Later that night I asked him if he thinks his dad would say yes and he said, kinda of exasperated, "I don't know hunny." So, I really dunno. I'm really pissed off because we've been planning TTC in August since before we got married...that was 15 months ago! Actually, it was first May but that got postponed to August. So, I'm really pissed at his procrastination!!! :growlmad:

Thats the problem with men, they don't want to say anything unless its not the right answer and doesn't want to upset anyone.. I recon FIL would like a grand child and he could be funny until baby is born then he would be fine...

Just need to get DH to speak to him. Have you got a calander up with your window indicated??

Thats the problem with men, they don't want to say anything unless its not the right answer and doesn't want to upset anyone.. I recon FIL would like a grand child and he could be funny until baby is born then he would be fine...

Just need to get DH to speak to him. Have you got a calander up with your window indicated??

Nah, no place for that really. We do have a main calendar but I can't DH NEVER looks at it. Even if I had one tatooed on DH's head, he'd never look. :rofl: No, I prefer the more "subtle" approach. "Hunny, I'm ovulating today, let's go have sex." :rofl:

Nah, no place for that really. We do have a main calendar but I can't DH NEVER looks at it. Even if I had one tatooed on DH's head, he'd never look. :rofl: No, I prefer the more "subtle" approach. "Hunny, I'm ovulating today, let's go have sex." :rofl:

:rofl: I'm a bit like that... he said to me earlier today, you just want to get pregnant... well like durr!!! :rofl:

Natalie, how are you doing on cycle day 16?

I'm ok. negative OPK and nothing showing on FF at the moment, I'm not liking this waiting game to see if I've Ov'd or not.

How are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->