30th July Cycle Day 14 buddies!

Good luck with the therapy! I love shopping hehe - my favorite de-stresser.

I don't know if anything's happened or is happening. Last night I was almost convinced I was pregnant now this morning I'm convinced I didn't even ovulate! :dohh: I'm so confused - read my TTC journal. I have none of my usual PMS symptoms.

Hello,

Sorry haven't read your journal yet, third day of a migraine... bummer! I will do when I feel a better.

I got EWCM for last two days so no idea whats going on.... what about you?

:hugs: Hope you feel better. Migraines are the worst! EWCM is good! Get :sex:

Feeling dizzy at times and just "off" but who knows I could just be making all this up. :rofl:

Afternoon Chris

We'll my migraines have on... I think it was due to my laptop and new tv being too bright...

Well on the fab side, i got a really dark positive OPK today!!! :happydance:

When DH goes out I;m going to read your journal :)

Afternoon Chris

We'll my migraines have on... I think it was due to my laptop and new tv being too bright...

Well on the fab side, i got a really dark positive OPK today!!! :happydance:

When DH goes out I;m going to read your journal :)

Fabulous about the +OPK! :happydance: I always get faint lines on mine. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. :dohh: Although how can you screw up POAS. :rofl:

Get :sex:

Natalie how you doin hun? I had to start all over - just ovulated yesterday or today. :growlmad:

Well I think I ov'd on the sunday, due to very dark OPK... (I will get around to posting it) we :sex: on sunday but not monday. Also on the sunday I had a temp dip..

Last few days I've had very sore nipples but eased off today (think due to bcp) but the 'goose bumps' on the nipple area are sticking out alot (forgot the work Mo -something). DH found it great fun in play fights to grab them

I got a sore patch underneath my arm which is due, which could be due to boobs growing... or its my new bra but the wires don't go up that far.

Just waiting on FF to agree I ov'd...

What about you...

Just 1 dpo now so nothing going on. We :sex: Monday and Tuesday night so am hoping we caught the egg in time!

Ok, little constipated at the moment. lol

Absolutely no CM.

You?

Well I've still got really sore nipples, started sat and I can't sleep on my front!!!

Nothing else... headache again.

I have no sore boobs which is a bit concerning as they are almost always sore after Ov.

Well that could be a sign, my friend who is pregnant had very few symptoms the month she got a positive!!!

Maybe....this has been a very strange month for me so far......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->