30yr old TTC #1, ovulating today!! TTC for over a year, could do with some buddies!!

star7474

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Weve been TTC for over a year now, still no luck!

I had no AF jan - March normal regular periods before, and in April just one day of AF, booo!

Ive had blood taken to see if i had PCOS but that was negative, im going for a pelvic ultrasound Tue so we will see what they find! im feeling quite stressed/worried about the findings

Me and my OH have been TTC every day this month hoping for a :bfp: but we will see, i had my 1 day AF 8th April so im ovulating today hopefully if every thing is working properly!!

i havent started taking tempertures, i know i should of probably tried but i find that it stressed me out even more and i honestly dont mind baby dancing everyday if it gives me a baby at the end!

Looking for peeps in a similar position!!

Hi Star7474. I am 28 and also ttc my 1st. I have PCOS and have had some struggles with fertility and irregular cycles (so frustrating). I am currently taking my second round of Clomid and fingers crossed.

I know what you mean about taking your temp, I did it for over a year, and I found that it caused quite a bit of stress, so I stopped taking it. Husband and I are just going for it every day, lol.

I am new to this site so I am not really sure how the buddy system works. But it would be nice to have someone to chat with. I know how stressful it can be waiting for medical results, sending positive thoughts your way.

ive only just joined as well. None of my friends seem to understand as they just get pregnant literally in one month of trying.

When were you diagnosed with PCOS?

ive had a USS today, although my blood tests were negative for it i suppose the scan will show anything up. I didnt have a period Jan-March and negative pregnancy tests, so its just checking that everything is in working order.

Im sure the technicians at the hospital postition the monitor away from you so you dont look for things on the screen, it so annoying, now ive got to wait till the 17th May for results, as weve got loads of bank holidays in the next week, so nothing is going to be done :(

When are you due to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->