31 day cycle???

Shorty88

Mama to 3 beautiful children x
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this but I am hoping someone will be able to help me I suffer with endo and had a lap done in may to remove all my endo via laser.. I have had a lot of blood teat done and I need to get one done on my highest day of ovulation... If I'm to go with the calender I should be ovulating this week but my gp has said it is 24 days from the first day of my cycle witch was the 8th witch will take me to the 31st? Anyone advise is this correct as I always thought it was the 14-16 days into ur cycle?

Thanks

actually its supposed to be 12-16 days before your next expected period. so by no means could it be cd 24. thats just dumb. I recommend buying opks and test when u get a positive or get a new doc. good luck

shorty, O is usually 12-14 days from AF if you've got the picture perfect cycles (28days, 12-16 day LP..) but if your cycles are a little longer, then you most deff cannot go by that.. I usually O around CD 20-22, and have a 13day LP (I have longer cycles). The only way to know this info is to test w/ OPK's like notmommyyet suggested.. you will have no idea when to expect O, unless you test w/ OPK's.. And then maybe temp to confirm that you O'd on whatever date you think you did..

GL hunni xx :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->