31 days after Chemical Pregnancy and no AF

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
Before i lost the twins (back in December) i had a 28 day cycle which was on time every month. Since then i have had two periods, one in March and one last month which was the result of a chemical.

MW said that the chemical last month was probably what i needed to clear my system and to take the the first day of bleeding as CD1. Its now CD31 and still no sign of AF. The other night i was getting pains really low down which made me think the witch was on her way but nothing.

Did a test this morning, BFN. Anybody been through a chemical and if so, how much later did AF show her ugly face?

Thanks xxx

I'm so sorry to hear of your losses.

I have had two CP and one tubal this year and also since having them noticed my periods have been very irregular. I tend to have 28 day cycles but have seen my cycles go up to 37 days. I just have had another chemical and my cycle went into 33 days. My body hasn't managed to sustain a pregnancy past 6 weeks. Generally AF shows up a week to a week and a half later than my usual cycles with my chemicals.

Didnt want to read and run.

I havent got that far yet. I had a chemical on the 29th June(CD1) and i am still bleeding. Albeit spotting most days and today just a little more than spotting a bit like the tail end of a period so i have no idea when AF will arrive if she even does. i am also struggling to find anywhere that explains why i am still bleeding. Everywhere i look it appears that people bleed for about a week. anyway i dont want to hijack your thread hun.
I hope you get your BFP or AF soon so that you know where you are in your cycle.
Good luck.
:dust:

Aww poor you, its horrible isnt it. I only bled for about 5 days and nothing since. No spotting, no brown discharge, nothing.

I just want one thing or another so i know.

I just dont expect to see a BFP now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->