32+6

poysenivye

Mommy of 5!
Reaction score
So, my last kiddo was born at 34 weeks, prior was 36, and 38 and 42. (4 kiddos) So, my doc gives me my appointment card, and it's for when I hit 36 weeks. I was like, uh...what happened to every 2 weeks? She tells me it's because she has an OB conference for my weeks 34 and 35, and then she says that she is on vacation for week 38-40...then she tells me which hospital I need to go to if I am early, and that hopefully she is there. Only one of my kids was delivered by the OB I had been seeing, but...I don't know, I guess I just figured she would be available more...oh well.

I have an ultrasound to check for dilation tomorrow, not that it would matter if the doc isn't going to be available anyway...here's to happy hospital visits from here on. :dohh:

No other OB can see you while she is gone? In our clinic she has someone else see you if she will be out of town when an appointment should occur.

Same due date! I would see if you could meet one of the other OB's in her office because they might be delivering your baby. I don't actually like my OB but it's too late to change now. I don't really care who is there to deliver baby because I didn't know either doc who delivered my first 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->