32 TTC #1 Looking for a buddy

BCass81

Reaction score
Hi Ladies:

Ok so the title is self explanatory. DH and I started actively TTC #1 in December after a loss during the summer. We made somewhat of an effort in October and then had to take a break in November due to work/travel schedules. Then in December we made a promise to get it done every month until it happens. It would be nice to have someone to chat with about all this TTC stuff since my DH can only listen to so much lol. I would love to talk to anyone who is TTC age doesnt matter.

Hello! I am also ttc #1 for 3 or 4 years, with a few breaks in between. So I can relate!

Hey bcass,
Welcome!!
I am trying for baby#1 since October too....would love to be your buddy:)
Good. Luck!!!

Hello Jannah! Baby dust to you as well! What CD you on?

Hey tough gal
I am actually on CD 28 today...two days left to AF
Didn't test yet!!!

What about u tough gal?
I have never seen a bfp so scared to test...

What about u tough gal?
I have never seen a bfp so scared to test...

Hi Ladies:

I am on cycle day 17 so I still have another 9 or 10 days to go. Im kind of thinking maybe I should just wait this one out and see if my period shows before testing? I could have sworn I was pregnant off the last cycle and tested as late as 20 DPO but they all came up negative. These tests get expensive lol.

I am only CD6 and still on AF! Every cycle I usually never test. Out of all my cycles, I have tested maybe 3 or 4 times. I just have a gut feeling im not. Kind of negative thinking lol. And yes those tests are very expensive! I guess thats the price of TTCers :) does anyone have new a new plan or approach their next cycle?

I am only CD6 and still on AF! Every cycle I usually never test. Out of all my cycles, I have tested maybe 3 or 4 times. I just have a gut feeling im not. Kind of negative thinking lol. And yes those tests are very expensive! I guess thats the price of TTCers :) does anyone have new a new plan or approach their next cycle?

Well I'm trying something new. I have a friend who had a really hard time getting pregnant. She has endometrosis and some other issues and tried for 2 years. She was on clomid(which didnt work for her) and they finally told her she was going to have to do IVF. Well she wanted a break before starting IVF and decided to take 2 months off. In that time she started taking something called cold pressed flax seed oil everyday, because it supposedly can help with fertility, and she got pregnant in that time frame and didnt have to do the IVF. She now has 2 healthy kids(not twins born about a year apart). SO I figure I'm going to give the cold pressed flax seed oil a shot and see what happens.

Wow that sounds like a blessing. She saved a lot of money and possible heart ache that way. I hope it works out for you dear. I am just going to try Mucinex/guaifenesin trick. I have a feeling it wont work for me so me and OH are discussing other options, including adoption.

How long do your cycles usually last ladies?

Mine are every 25 to 27 days and last about 3 to 4 days.

Mine is usually 29-31 mostly 30. AF lasts anywhere from 6-8 days.

I usually test unless af late which has never happened!! I just have one test sitting at home to test when af is late...
2 days to af...............got af like cramps.....hope for a miracle!

Hi ladies,
DH and I are just starting TTC this month for #1. I'm 34 and nervous about it all.

Wow that sounds like a blessing. She saved a lot of money and possible heart ache that way. I hope it works out for you dear. I am just going to try Mucinex/guaifenesin trick. I have a feeling it wont work for me so me and OH are discussing other options, including adoption.

What is the Mucinex/guaifenesin trick?

Hi ladies,
DH and I are just starting TTC this month for #1. I'm 34 and nervous about it all.

What is the Mucinex/guaifenesin trick?

Hey Geralyn:
Welcome! I didnt know either and had to google it. Heres a link that explains it:
https://diaryofamamawannabe.wordpress.com/2011/02/09/the-guaifenesin-experiment/

How is everyone doing here?
I am just waiting for AF to arrive....

Hey Jannah! Have you tested at all? Why do you think the witch is coming?

Me and OH bought fertilaid this morning. Boy, I am regretting it. I know it wont work for me! Lol

keep your chin up sweetie, im sure you will get there :D

How is everyone doing here?
I am just waiting for AF to arrive....

Hey Jannah:

Basically in the same boat. AF is due next Saturday or Sunday. It depends on what type of cycle she wants to be this month lol. I have been anywhere from 25 to 27 days the past few months. I usually start spotting 4 or 5 days before so if that happens by Monday or Tuesday I guess I'm out on the BFP for this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->