32 TTC #1 Looking for a buddy

Hey well for me AF is due on Saturday so I'm basically just waiting to see if she shows. I feel like this week is dragging by already. I hate TWW it is the worst lol. Well that's great your blood tests came back ok. At least you guys have a NHS in the UK. I think that's better than over here in the US where you have to pay for private insurance either out of pocket or through your employer.

Hiya! Yeh can’t complain about the NHS, my experience has been v.good so far! Although fertility treatments one of those things that’s a bit hit and miss on the NHS, not all treatments are subsidised and there are often long waiting lists so I think lots of people end up paying for private treatment.

I really hate the TWW as well, especially the last few days! Time just slows right down! :coffee: AF is due for me over the weekend, but already feeling like I’m out this month.

Are you planning on testing or will you just wait it out?

Hiya! Yeh can’t complain about the NHS, my experience has been v.good so far! Although fertility treatments one of those things that’s a bit hit and miss on the NHS, not all treatments are subsidised and there are often long waiting lists so I think lots of people end up paying for private treatment.

I really hate the TWW as well, especially the last few days! Time just slows right down! :coffee: AF is due for me over the weekend, but already feeling like I’m out this month.

Are you planning on testing or will you just wait it out?

I was going to just wait it out but then I started spotting this morning so its safe to say I am probably out this month. I never had spotting before a period until I had my ectopic pregnancy back in June but ever since then it seems to be a sure sign that AF is on her way. This is getting so frustrating. Don't mind me I'm just having a pity party for myself lol. :cry:

Sorry to hear that :hugs: you're not out yet though.

I'm sorry you had to go through an etopic, that must have been so horrible for you. Have as much of a pitty party as you like! That's what we're here for!

TTC is so much tougher than I ever imagine. I had a really hard time before christmas with three of my good friends announcing they were pregnant the week before the holidays. Its such a horrible mix of emotions! F'Xed we don't have to wait too much longer xx

I know how you feel. I swear everyone else I know is getting pregnant without even trying. I'm like if I hear one more person I know is pregnant and I am not, I am going to scream lol. It is tough. My husband says it probably because I am focusing on it too much and therefore putting my body under a lot of stress. Maybe he is right. Yes the ectopic was tough. We weren't able to try again for a few months afterward because I had to let my body cycle through and get back to normal. At least I know I can conceive which is good its just a matter now of when and if it will happen again.

Yes, it definitely must be a relief to know that you can conceive and it's just a matter of time. How long were you ttc before you conceived last time. Sorry if you said in your post before and I've missed it! I'm on my phone & can't scroll back through the thread as easily.

My husband thinks I stress to much over it too! Although its not constant just worse it the TWW!

My temp shot up this morning so I cracked and tested! of course got a BFN! Really don't know why I do it to myself!!

Hey all, just saw this thread. I'm 32 and TTC #1. AF just showed up this morning. Was hoping this was finally 'the month'...but alas, it's not. A bit bummed out. I have a 10 month old daughter that my husband and I adopted whom I love to pieces, however, I long to have a brother or sister for her. We've only been TTC about 6 months, so I know I shouldn't worry or be too discouraged yet...but like you have all mentioned, it's just hard when people all around you keep getting pregnant - even sometimes those who aren't even trying to get pregnant. I know I should just try and focus on enjoying my little girl and the gift that she is to me for now instead of worrying so much about if/when. It helps to read this thread and no I'm not the only one. Thanks for listening and best of luck to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->