32 week growth scan

JessdueJan

Reaction score
Hi,
I know they aren't always accurate but has anyone had a 32 week growth scan and if so what did baby weigh? I've had one today and told baby measuring 4lbs 4oz, I'm really worried about having a huge baby this time round for some reason, is this huge?
Thanks x

If you look at your ticker it says baby measured 4.5lb at 32 weeks so it sounds like you are right on track.
Babies have slow growth and then fast growth but most will be between 6lb-10lb

That sounds about right. Mine was estimated as that around 32-34 weeks. They're not totally accurate though :)

At 30 weeks with my 3rd he was measuring 5lb something, he came 3 days over due as was 8ob 12oz so not the monster everyone thought lol

At 32wks they estimated my dd 6.5lb,they said she would be too big to go past due date so needing inducing on the day....she was 9lb11oz at birth so yes big but nowhere near what they thought xx

I had one with DS at 31weeks estimated weight was 4lb3oz - he was born 6 days over and weighed 9lb8oz

ah thanks ladies, you have all reassured me that this baby is not destined to be absolutely huge! xx

I had a growth scan Monday. Just under 32 weeks and baby is estimated 4lb 6oz so I wohld say you are right on track.

My son was so say 6lbs 13iz at 34 weeks. Was told he was gonna be a very big baby.
But he was only 7lb 6 oz.

Growth scans can be out by 2lbs either side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->