32 week measurement

Fadetoblack

Reaction score
Today I had a growth Sono and was measuring mostly 31 weeks on the Sono. They said baby was 40th percentile . Should this be a concern??

They said around 3lbs 13oz

nope, shouldn't be a concern unless baby was on the 10th centile or lower and even then they can do really well

Maybe just means baby maybe small/average?
at 28+1 baby was 3lbs 10oz. I have a growth scan in 2days as baby is measuring 5 weeks bigger.

40th percentile is pretty good. It means he or she is still larger than 40% of other babies of the same gestation. That's pretty normal!

Ok thanks guys

Baby is still breech to. Been in the same
Position ever Sono . Lots of movement but he never flips

Speciality tech said she doesn't see him turning because he has been on the same position since day one

Good luck my last baby was breech a big chunk of my pregnancy,he didn't turn. But it goes in your favour baby isn't too big atm. X

Fadetoblack, with my first she was in a frank breech position the whole pregnancy. While I was swimming at 37 weeks she turned. She was also a big baby so it can still happen.

It's not uncommon for babies to wait to turn until the very last moment. I wouldn't worry about it!

Nervous bc at the 28 week Sono he was 51 percentile now at 32 week he was 40th percentile.

anyone else have a drop in percentile from 28 to 32 weeks... went from 51 percent to 37 percentile.. Worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->