32 weeks today and having issues again

macy7t7

mum to Freya
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am currently experiencing a burning sharp pain in the top part of my belly bump between my ribs. I have had this on and off over the last few weeks but since i last saw my consultant it seems to be more constant. The consultant wasnt sure what it could be as it wasnt related to heartburn but mentioned previous scar tissue possibly thining but im not so sure.

The thing is i also have a low placenta and have had on and off a brown discharge but due to having spd also, im limited in my activity and so i havent had this since christmas day. I am also experiencing a heavy feeling in my stomach and pulling, the baby isnt engaged yet and moving around, at my scan last week showed it laying at an angle and keeps changing to transverse. I am also getting a burning sensation in my hips and a general feeling of being unwell.

I am due to have another scan at 36 weeks so another 4 weeks time to see if my placenta has moved but with all this going on, i am wondering should i just ring triage. They have said they would keep me in for 24 hours if they admit me for observation.

I am just after some info from anyone who has similar issues and what you did really before i ring the triage guys if it gets worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->