33 & trying for 1st baby

sassy_n

Reaction score
Hi all!

This is the first online group I have joined for trying to conceive/anything baby-related. My husband and I have been trying for about 4-5 months, no luck yet (I took birth control pills up until April/May). As I creep towards the magic age of 35 I am hoping everything still works correctly.

I do track my cycles. I try not to read too much into symptoms, but it can be hard during the two-week wait. So far I have had some vivid dreams (last month before period) as well as extreme tiredness. This month I even had dreams about implantation bleeding...it was weird, to me.

It seems like the perfect time for us to have a baby, but I firmly believe it is all in God's hands. We have been married for over four years.

Just looking for conversation, ttc buddies, and support!

Thanks!

Hi ya I am also 33 would be great to be buddies

When is your fertile days starting!

I just had my first baby in July '12 and I turned 37 last week. I'm already thinking of trying for #2 after the first of the year. I was just like you -- worried my body wouldn't cooperate due to my age, but when I really started "trying", I got pregnant the 3rd month. I STRONGLY recommend the Clear Blue Easy fertility monitor. Not the disposable ovulation sticks you buy in a package, but a little contraption you use to monitor your most fertile days. I bought mine, along with a 3 month supply of "special" sticks you use to pee on (LOL) and I thankfully was pregnant the 3rd month. I purchased my monitor off of the Walmart website and it came with the sticks. But if they don't have the same deal, you just buy them seperately. They aren't cheap though. The monitor I think was around $125/150. The sticks are around $30 a box I think. Good luck to you -- don't worry about your age!

Hi girls! I am 30(will be 31 in march ) and my husband and I are ttc our first baby! We have just finished cycle 4 trying and no luck :-( was really hoping for a wee Christmas surprise but it was not to be! Onwards to cycle 5! I have used clear blue digital opks (smiley face ones) and have been trying to bd when I get smiley face and day after but I def think we need to step up the bd'ing in the days running up to the day that I get a smiley face to boost our chances......what are you other ladies doing to track etc? Anyone taking anything other than prenatals?

Will be good to chat x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->