• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

33 weeks and exhausted

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
Does or did anyone else feel like this?

I’m 33 weeks and this last week has left me completely exhausted. I’m not tired so much, but drained. Admittedly I’ve had a fair bit on, but I wanted to have things to do without just sitting at home doing nothing and eating lol.

I don’t work now, but I was finding the boredom getting too much so I decided to take on a bit of volunteering a couple of times a week. On top of that I’ve got usual chores and housework, school run and quite a few hospital appointments. Not to mention all my xmas shopping to get done. The volunteering is only going to be for another 4 weeks before they stop for xmas so I was planning on continuing until then, I’m just wondering if maybe I’m expecting too much of myself at the moment.

Sorry for the rant, just becoming a bit irritable with things at mo

when is everyone else planning on taking it easy? X

Yep. I went through this. Felt like no amount of sleep was enough. Still feeling a bit like it now to be honest

I was tired from my bfp right through til giving birth with my 3rd. It was a long and tiring 9 months and it confirmed to me that I NEVER want to be pregnant again!

Hope it lets up soon for you!

It is so tiring, especially towards the end when you're all achy. I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Yeah I’ve started getting more achy now so I don’t think that helps. oh and pain really low down on and off and I remember that from when my babies heads are really low down, it’s like on two sides.

ive not been too bad in this pregnancy with tiredness. In the first few weeks I felt it, but I’ve done ok until just now, think I just need to take it a bit easier, if that’s even possible with hectic lives lol x

No3 has wrote me off!! Haha x
Same herw 3rd time round has really knocked it out of me. Im tired all the time and i dont sleep very well neither. Even when i do have the odd good night im still drained.

I was tired from 8 weeks right untill the very end.
At 34 weeks I felt completely exhausted and drained and had no energy.
I had one day at around 35 weeks where I had a sudden burst of energy that lasted a whole day and it was the best I felt and I nested like crazy but by the next day it was back to being completely exhausted.
Not long left now hon. Definitely rest as much as possible the last few weeks.
If u can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->