33 weeks and still nervous for Dr. apts.

Jcliff

Reaction score
Ugh. I wish i didnt feel like this! I should be excited for all my Dr visits. I go every two weeks now, and start every week at 36 weeks. I work myself up and it makes my blood pressure higher. I feel baby all the time and everything has gone well. Im not sure why Im still so scared :( but i suppose, anything is possible.

I have a love/hate with my appointments...by this point i know shes perfect and all im waiting for is to give birth so the only appointments im looking forward to are at 36 weeks when there checking me weekly to see if im dialating and what not. My doctor is annoying and i never have any questions or worries so the appointments take literally 10 mins and its a waste! Hearing her heartbeat is great but its not as exciting as it was in second tri cause i FEEL her. I do get where your coming from a little on being super worried cause your right ANYTHING could happen. Ive never been worried but i am for my next appointment cause my last one they found protein in my urine...doctor isnt worried YET but for the past week millions of things have ran through my head and i just want to get to this appointment so i can pee and be told everything is fine! Its normal to be worried about your LO but maybe you should think a little more positive so your not always stressed out during your appointments..

im 24 wks and I worry so much. I feel him move but im still scared! I always think "anything can happen". I have a 10 month old son and I still worry about him too! I pray a lot that they are both ok. it's a never ending fear I guess!

I feel my regular OB appointments are pretty much a waste (though after my next appointment they'll start doing NST weekly). I love our MFM ones though. We have an U/S at every one and she is very willing to listen to any questions/ concerns and explain anything we want. They also check the babies carefully, so it reassures me. Just getting weighed, BP, etc. just seems a bit of a waste when I see my MFM weekly (and she weighs and does BP anyway).

I feel my regular OB appointments are pretty much a waste (though after my next appointment they'll start doing NST weekly). I love our MFM ones though. We have an U/S at every one and she is very willing to listen to any questions/ concerns and explain anything we want. They also check the babies carefully, so it reassures me. Just getting weighed, BP, etc. just seems a bit of a waste when I see my MFM weekly (and she weighs and does BP anyway).

ahem still waiting for a twin bump pic :)

ahem still waiting for a twin bump pic :)

DH works until 2 in the morning just about every night. I planned to do it yesterday, but he didn't get home until 8 and I was feeling crap, so we had to go out to eat and then he worked as soon as we got home until 2. I'm going to try to get him to take a break today and do a few shots.

I still worry as well. This is my second pregnancy, and my first went perfectly. There's no reason for me to feel this way, but I do. I'm sure we and our babies will be just perfect and healthy, though. :)

My dr visits are pretty quick as well. Pee in a cup, take blood pressure and weight. Sit in the room waiting for my Ob (WHO I LOVE) he cracks a joke, gives me a quick US just to "see the kid" as he says. He asks if I have any questions. Tells me what to expect the next few weeks. And then I'm off.

You know, I think if you combine the two of us, we might make a normal pregnant person. I'm the exact opposite of you. I hate going to the appts, just feel that they are such a big fat waste of time. ( although I'm sure it's important to monitor my BP, weight, baby's HR, etc and I do have to have NSTs now... So I know why I HAVE to go) anyhow, I love my doc but I always ask him if I can just skip this crap and call him from the hospital when it's go time. I just get in and out as quick as I can. My first pregnancy I asked questions etc and didn't mind going at all, maybe I'm so nonchalant because this is my second?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->