33 weeks, legs swelling?

WANBMUM

I am a mama
Reaction score
hi guys,

I am here at work and my legs feel weird, like tight. I look down and my ankles and legs have swelled up, my left leg more than the right.
I had expected to swell but not at 33 weeks.

is this normal? my BP has always been normal, it was checked last week.

Swelling can be normal but id call to see if your doctor is concerned because swelling can also be very very bad.

Swelling is normal, but in the extreme it can be a bad sign.

Make sure you walk about as often as possible, and put you feet up inbetween.

Drink LOTS of fluids (Water)

If it is uncomfortable, discusss with your MW/DR.

Hope it eases - and mine too!

My legs started swelling as early as 27 weeks.
I think its normal unless it gets to be fainful.

thanks gals. since I've had my feet up it has started to ease. they dont feel as tight. my body really isn't enjoying my work place anymore :)
I willbe keeping an eye on it though just incase

Do they feel hot? Just keep an eye on them. You don't want to mess around with that incase it is a blood clot.

My feet, ankles have swelled ... legs swollen by ever so slightly. I have a desk job and sit most of the day, I have been making it a priority to get up and walk, also I put my feet up at my desk on my hard drive in between. When you get home, make sure you elevate them on a few pillows (higher than your hips for best result of getting swelling down fast) one day it took mine to get back to norm 4 hours!!!! This is after I had come home from work. If you have pain or your legs feel hot, it could be a blood clot, see your doc if that is the case. I bought a BP machine for home, and check my BP every AM and when I get home after work. All is norm. Just swelling due to pregancy. You know your body, if it doesn't feel right, listen to it and see your doctor :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->