34+4 - 50% effaced and weekly checkups??

MommyMoore503

Mommy of 2 girls
Reaction score
So this is my third LO. First born at 37 weeks, second born at 36+ a few days. I went in for my 34 week checkup Monday and was told I'm 50% effaced. The outside of the cervix is opened, inside closed. Had HORRIBLE cramps about every 7-10 minutes last night..like really bad period cramps with tightening and a dull ache that wrapped into my lower back. I fell asleep waiting for the next one as this went on for about an hour. Woke up feeling extra sore in the pelvic area but cramps were gone. I never really felt contractions with either of my previous so I dont have much to go on. I also don't remember being 34 weeks and feeling like my body is gearing up already. Any else out there 34-35 weeks experiencing this pain and also effaced? Worried LO wants to come out too soon! Doc said he wants to see me weekly rather than every 2 weeks at this point. I can feel these painful 'pings' in my cervix many times throughout the day and I'm just confused with my body now.. :wacko:

dont worry i have been 4cm and 90 % for 7 weeks- some times after you have a kid you body will prepare sooner but not throw you into labor until your ready

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->