34 days and stll no sign of AF..

Halley

Mummy to an angel
Reaction score
....... It's so frustrating! :growlmad:
I've never wanted her to come so much, wish she would come so I could get it over and done with - as I've heard first AF after miscarriage can be painful and heavy!

OH and I have sexed every night, twice a night from about 3 days after my miscarriage - so I'm hoping a miracle has happened :headspin:..
If not AF show already!

Pointless I know.. Just needed to get it out!

Thanks ladies, Hall x

I had the odd long cycle after my MC too, but my period did show up in the end. Have you tested yet? Perhaps a miracle has happened! x x

apparently first cycle can be up to 6 weeks. Have oyu been preventing? if not I have heard that we are super fertile after an MC

Hi,

Just to let you know, my first AF came 7 weeks after my MMC and D&C. I was taking my BBT, so I know that I ovulated 2 weeks prior to AF. So it's definately possible to get pregnant first.

Oh and it my first AF was not heavy or painful. It was normal just like prior to my mc. My 2nd and 3rd AF were very heavy though.

Thank you so much ladies.

It's now 36 days and nothing, not even a sign. I haven't tested yet, I'm going to wait till next week if she still hasn't shown up. I was hoping to go back to my usual 28 cycle.. Obviously not.
xx

Hiya hun

Remember you from first tri. . . :hugs:

I'm only 16 days past my MC but am already wanting my period to come just so I know where I am properly in my cycle!!
I had 28 day cycles too but don't think I have ovulated yet so am at least onto 30 days already :dohh:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->