34, ttc #1 looking for buddy-ies

brassy

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm Evi. I am 34. We are trying to conceive our first. This is the fourth cycle for us. I am currently cd15, 1 or 2 dpo.

I am looking for one or more buddies around the same age to support each other in this, apparently, long journey! :hugs:

Looking forward to hearing from you!!! :)

Hello everyone!

I'm Evi. I am 34. We are trying to conceive our first. This is the fourth cycle for us. I am currently cd15, 1 or 2 dpo.

I am looking for one or more buddies around the same age to support each other in this, apparently, long journey! :hugs:

Looking forward to hearing from you!!! :)

Hi brassy, i am 33 going to turn 34 in a few months. we are also ttc #1. This is our 7th month of trying. :cry: I am currently cd 17.

I would love to be your :hugs:

Hi,
I am Leah. I am 36.. I have 3 children with my ex and I am TTC my first with my hubby.
We have been TTC for 6 months. I am on cycle day 23...

Would love to join you guys! I am 31 soon to be 32 TTC #1 This is our 3 month trying and I am waiting patiently to ovulate! :flower:

Hi girls. We're in the same boat. Just scheduled HSG for next Thursday. Hopefully all turns out well with that. Dr said we can start clomid right after or give ourselves a few months to try on our own. I've heard of positive stories after having had an HSG. Still not sure what the best thing to do.

I'm new to the forum & gladly welcome new friends. :hugs:

TTC #1 since Dec 2010
Me = 33 & perfectly healthy
DH = 32 & perfectly healthy

"Wanting, hoping, waiting, and praying.
To have a little one to call our own."

Got my smiley on my OPK today! Yay!!! Hoping this is it!'

Hi! I'm 32 and ttc #2 for 7 months. i am 12 dpo but getting all bfn's. just awaiting AF to try again next month. i conceived ds#1 quickly. i was 29 then. it seems passing the age of 30 it has become harder to conceive this time around. had a chemical pregnancy back in july and since then have not become pregnant again. not for lack of trying! i do the charting, opk's etc. i am trying to be patient. i know it takes the average couples up to a year to get pregnant. hoping for BFP's for you all. :hugs:

Hi! I'm 32 and ttc #2 for 7 months. i am 12 dpo but getting all bfn's. just awaiting AF to try again next month. i conceived ds#1 quickly. i was 29 then. it seems passing the age of 30 it has become harder to conceive this time around. had a chemical pregnancy back in july and since then have not become pregnant again. not for lack of trying! i do the charting, opk's etc. i am trying to be patient. i know it takes the average couples up to a year to get pregnant. hoping for BFP's for you all. :hugs:

That happened to me last month! I wound up with a 45 day cycle! Ugh It was so annoying. I don't think I ovulated last month because I never got the a line as dark as I have been getting this month!

i had a 68 day cycle with my chem. i just kept bleeding on and off. my body was holding onto tissue, not realizing there wasn't anything there. i just waited it out cause i didn't want a d&c. it was tough though! the dr said to wait till af came back to try again so it was a long cycle for me. once af came though cycles went back to normal. i'm sorry for your loss hun. so hard to get that bfp and then have it taken away. hope you get your BFP this cycle. i have read that you are more fertile after loss.

Thank you! Although I wasn't considered a chemical I just don't think I ever even ovulated as I never got a positive OPK. I am hoping this is the month!

oh, i thought you meant you had a chemical. you must have had an anovulatory cycle that month. FX for you.

oh, i thought you meant you had a chemical. you must have had an anovulatory cycle that month. FX for you.

Yea that is what I am thinking! I have a feeling about this month though! I guess we will see!!

Would love to buddy up, this is first month TTC. :)

I agree. I think I'm either o today or 1dpo. Sigh I hate not really knowing. Due to test on 20th :)

Ooo I'll keep an eye out for you everything crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->