34 week appointment and scan today! Baby is head down!!

thethomsons

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Appointment was so good today, Baby is head down and ready to go lol (well nearly!) Was wriggling about like mad and being a little minx lol. Weighs 5lbs 3oz already and 5 and a half weeks to go! They took some swabs as I have been feeling a bit wet down below but reckoning it might be just stage I am at. They are checking just to be sure!
Next appointment with consultant is when I am 2 days overdue (if we get that far) and all being well won't see baby again until he is born! We asked for confirmation that he is in fact a he and yet again couldn't be definite as cord in way! We have only heard at 20 week scan a pretty certain yes but I still am not convinced lol.

Do you think I should take one scan saying it's a boy at 20 weeks as enough evidence to be sure?? I have had three since and nothing been guaranteed since!!

We got a picture of baby's face which is mad, will try and post it so you can see! May come up on next reply as it is on my phone and I'm on computer at moment!

Anyway been told to try and start taking it more easy and before we know it baby T number 2 will be here!

Baby's face! Need to tilt your head and it is not that clear!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79