34 weeks and breach!!

claire1978

Mum of 4
Reaction score
Just had my 34 week check and turns out baby has turned breach, she was head down 29/30 weeks but looks like in the last couple of weeks she has turned which would explain why my ribs kill and feel bruised

Anyone else been breach at this stage and baby still turned? or the reverse of that, what happened if baby didnt turn

Ive got till my 36 week appointment then i get refered to the hospital for assesment :wacko: really dont want another c-section but will be what will be

Sorry, no personal experience as our DD was thought to have been head down from 28 weeks (examined by six different people!) and in fact had been breech the whole time, so in our case they only spotted it when I turned up at the birth centre fully dilated and ready to push.

However, from what I've heard from other people, it is more common for babies to turn much later on in pregnancy in further pregnancies and this was the case for my mum with me (2nd baby) as I was breech almost all the way to the end and only turned head down around 39+ weeks, so there's definitely hope. Otherwise, if baby's still breech nearing your due date, they will probably suggest trying to turn the baby, which doesn't always work but would be worth considering.

don't give up hope yet! I've personally never had a breech baby before, but this site has always been a godsend to me. Try out and practice some of these exercises listed on this site, you still have time, it's worth a shot right?

https://www.spinningbabies.com/baby-positions/breech-bottoms-up/flip-a-breech

yes,she turnt at 36weeks BUT i had alot of water for her to move around in

one of my son was breech till the very and i mean very last day he was coming, i was i though when I went into labor , that was it, i was having a C/ but he flipped :( he was back to back...so he came sunny side up....but anything better then a C :)

btw i dont know if this helped , i was told to get on my hands and knees and rock back and forth gently for a few minutes each night

I think she turned the next morning coz i felt lots of odd movement that made me feel queasy, i think shes head down now but who knows, will find out next week at my 36 week app

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->