• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

34 weeks and more period like pains and uncomfortable to walk today

Angel17

Reaction score
I will be 35 weeks on Thursday and never had this with my daughter? I am certainly more active this time running around after my little one. My baby moves so that is good he is not and has never been an all day kicker like I read on some forums but then my daughter never was and with both I have an anterior placenta too. anyway any advice as it is so uncomfortable can hardly walk today. Found it really difficult as felt baby is really low too!!! :wacko:

I was really uncomfortable early on with my last little
Boy walking was a nightmare for ages because of how low he felt.. He still came a week late!! This time I haven't had the pain walking but have had period cramps.. First lot were a few weeks back, then get nothing for days and another spell, had last load Sunday and in the night now gone again! Think can all just be body preparing and weight of the baby etc.. Wouldn't worry think it's all normal.. Obviously get checked out tho if ur really uncomfortable xx

Thanks. My daughter was bang on her due date!!! so hoping this one will be at least week early :winkwink: as seriously more uncomfortable this time and he is going to be bigger than my daughter if my growth scans are correct. Apart from low iron and border line anaemic and out of breathe but not so much today, not sleeping well and heartburn all is fine. :haha: so one week early would be nice but obviously I am still not even 35 weeks so was getting worried about these pains as never had them before daughter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->