34 weeks - bump has changed?

Sazaroo

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I wonder if anyone can help :flower:
Over the last 5-6 days my bump has gone from being quite soft and 'moveable' to rock hard and solid. Its not BH as I get this all the time (and then it just goes even harder) but it just now seems permanently hard and really uncomfortable.
Its also getting achy and painful, particularly in the evenings.
Is this just one of those glamourous things that happens as I get further along or should I be worried? :shrug:
Bubs is moving fine and heartbeat is perfect.

Thank you xx

Sorry my computer double posted - ignore this one :)

Hmmm I wonder if just bubs getting bigger taking up more space, my bump is quite like that too x

I am not at 34 yet but I have been feeling the same and
all I can think is he is getting big and filling up more :shrug:

Mine's the same. In the 1st tri, my bump was always tight. In the last few days it's come back again and it feels very uncomfortable with additional pressure on my stomach. :(

Thank you ladies, its so hard not to worry about every little thing. Especially as the movements are different now (more turning and wiggles rather than kicks).
xx

No prob yep defo bubs getting bigger running out of room, my movements are more wriggles and stretching and stuff x

Yes I think it's just down to lack of room but baby growing. Sometimes mine is so solid. After I had eaten last night, I couldn't lean forward or relax my shoulders as bump seemed to go exceptionally big and solid! I'm getting to the stage now where I might have to stick to light snacks rather than full-on meals x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->