34 weeks pregnant anyone else ready to be done?

aflaspoehler

Baby number one!
Reaction score
I am so ready to be done being pregnant I am so uncomfortable and can not get rid of the heartburn awe six weeks could not go by any slower.

i'll be 33 weeks on friday and i'm not far behind you in that respect....its getting really hard to move around and do things!! problem is we are no where's near prepared and i still have another baby shower in two weeks!!

Im ready but baby isn't... wish he could pop our now to say hello to his mummy and daddy... time is dragging to much.

i so feel the same... then i was sitting in the bath last night and started crying coz i dont want him to come out coz i like him in there.

I am so uncomfortable. I have major pelvic pain especially when I walk and the BH contractions are so intense. My skin is so tight- I honestly don't know how I can go 6 more weeks! Are you all experiencing this?

I share your sentiment. 34 weeks also. As much as I want him to be well baked but the hip pains, his aerobics, and discomfort when laying down to sleep are taking there toll.

I definitely agree with you ladies. Moving around is hard, the extra weight on my body, constantly having to use the bathroom, all the aches and pains along with the stretched out skin. I really feel like time is standing still. I finished everything on my to do list except for obsessively cleaning my house and doing laundry (as thats a daily chore). I really would like her at full-term before I have her but I wish I could do some fun things without being exhausted to have time go faster.

What are you ladies doing to make the time go faster?

34 weeks also, heart burn im learning to live with, its the rib ache during the day and the pains in my hips during the night that are getting to me now. I dont remember the last time I had even a half decent nights sleep. Im not having to get up to wee a billion times, im just soo uncomfy!! But im having a sweep in exactly 5 weeks today so im hoping ill be slightly early!!

The aches and pains are nothing I just want my body back haha :)

I am 34 weeks today and to be totally honest I am fine with still being here normal pains of pregnancy and all. The problem I am having is my doctors are really being ridiculous after passing two GD tests because of an ultrasound that my daughters tummy is measuring slightly larger then other parts they are making me do a diet and blood sugars for two weeks to see if I have GD... I miss eating like a normal person... I miss bread! I hope they will dismiss it in another week but god only knows... I do NOT want an induction in my 39th week as both my previous babes came at 39 +3 and I do NOT want to possibly end up in a section. I wanted pain free for my last birth but induction can be painful so ive heard. :(

I am officially having a hard time wiping myself after peeing as my stomach is in the way. :haha:

34 weeks also, heart burn im learning to live with, its the rib ache during the day and the pains in my hips during the night that are getting to me now. I dont remember the last time I had even a half decent nights sleep. Im not having to get up to wee a billion times, im just soo uncomfy!! But im having a sweep in exactly 5 weeks today so im hoping ill be slightly early!!

i am the same! ribs hurt when i'm sitting or if i'm not standing perfectly straight and my hip mostly only hurts me at night!! and heart burn is also mostly at night...every time roll over it seems to stir it up!!

as far as trying to pass the time....i still have a lot to do to prepare for baby but its a waiting game for me right now as i still have one more baby shower before we can start buying too much ourselves and we're waiting to go pick up the crib!! so i'll still have lots to do after this weekend once my shower is over....

I'm still enjoying being pregnant even though I'm getting a bit bored being stuck at home all the time as I can't move around much and am feeling uncomfortable alotta the time. Their kicks are just too cute and I love watching them move around in there. But I am just so excited to finally meet my baby! I can hardly wait. I feel like the next few weeks couldn't go by quickly enough. But ready as I am baby is not. Still really hoping they figure out how to turn the right way. :\

I'm still enjoying being pregnant even though I'm getting a bit bored being stuck at home all the time as I can't move around much and am feeling uncomfortable alotta the time. Their kicks are just too cute and I love watching them move around in there. But I am just so excited to finally meet my baby! I can hardly wait. I feel like the next few weeks couldn't go by quickly enough. But ready as I am baby is not. Still really hoping they figure out how to turn the right way. :\

we all have pregnant and comfort issues but you have it right!! we should enjoy baby while they are still in there!! it feels like time is passing slow but before we know it baby will be out and growing like a weed!!

I've been ready for this to be over! My aunts cat got pregnant during the middle of my pregnancy and already had her kittens.....LUCKYYY! I found myself wishing i was a cat (without having like 6 babies at a time...that would be rough) I pee all the time, i cant walk without being in pain and having a million contractions (exaggeration),i cant reach my lady parts (shaving went from being simple to a complete massacre once im finished), sleeping went out the window, and i just want to be able to put my clothes on without having to sit and take breather breaks! One thing im NOT ready for is sharing her with my OH and our family........shes been mine and only mine for so long and now in a short while i have to share her :( i know im never putting her down EVER i just want to hold her forever and kiss her little baby cheeks. Ill probably cry a lot for the first week in disbelief that this little baby girl is MY little baby girl! LOL im such a sap!

Aww thats so sweet! Youll.need help though im sure when ur exhausted. I never thought about after the birth id have to share her. Wow u really thought about it. Ur going to be a great mom but never turn down help or they will turn away when u actually need it. Lesson i already learned the hard way.

Thank you! I haven't really thought much on how tired im going to be...i like to think ill be Supermom and never get tired or need any help at all! (Wishful thinking)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->