34 weeks pregnant & small...

clairezy

Reaction score
Hi all,

First time mum to be.

Was with my midwife yesterday and she mentioned i wasn't very big, then measured with measuring tape and was small she then phoned and arranged an urgent growth scan at hospital, though earliest was Monday. I asked what this all meant, she just said was a precaution (she hasn't been helpful through out).

I've been very sick the whole time and was hospitalized twice for hyperemises during first 4 months and have pelvic girdle pain so i have been miserable during pregnancy but I am very excited for my little one to be born.

What should i expect?

x

At one of my midwife apts i had a check up at hospital arranged for me, because midwife said the growth had dropped.
When i got to the hospital they said there was no reason to refer me there as the growth mark was still inbetween the two bold lines on the growth chart, which was not a concern. And whoever measures you could get a different reading each time.
Is your baby between the two bold lines on the growth chart? x

No but it is just below the bottom solid line so not much out.

x

What were you measuring? I posted a thread earlier about measuring small. My fh and growth scan showed a small baby.

They will do a scan on Monday and if baby looks small they will ask you to go for another one in 2 weeks to check growth. I know its hard but try not to worry.

I shouldnt worry then :) Mine was below the solid bottom line the very first time i was measured then in between for the rest. I think its more of a concern if it is considerably under the bottom line x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->