34 years old TTC First Time looking for buddies

lawgirl2507

Reaction score
I am 34 years old, and trying to conceive for the first time. Just stopped birth control and had my first period and well just started trying two days ago. I am very excited:happydance:, scared, and ready:thumbup: for this! Any buddies in the same boat or have shared experiences and want to talk. Let me know

Hi....I'm 34 and TTC over the past few months. I've had my disappointments... but I'm still trusting God and praying for the best! I want this so badly!!!!!!

I hope that we can be of support to each other. :flower:

Hi.....

Hi....I'm 34 and TTC over the past few months. I've had my disappointments... but I'm still trusting God and praying for the best! I want this so badly!!!!!!

I hope that we can be of support to each other.

Hi I am 33 and have been TTC for almost 3 years with two first trimester losses behind me. I have PCOS so it's kind of hard. Would love to buddy up with you ladies!

I am in cd2 today and will be testing Mar 13. How about you ladies?

I've been TTC for 5 months, and it feels like an eternity!!! I keep feeling so disappointed each month when "Mother Nature" shows up. :nope: I was on birth control for almost 3 yrs, and stopped in August / September last year. I assumed that things would just happen immediately, but I guess I was just being naive.

However, I've been reading quite a number of posts and realizing that other women have been trying for much longer!.....so I guess I'm still early-ish in the game.

I've been TTC for 5 months, and it feels like an eternity!!! I keep feeling so disappointed each month when "Mother Nature" shows up. :nope: I was on birth control for almost 3 yrs, and stopped in August / September last year. I assumed that things would just happen immediately, but I guess I was just being naive.

However, I've been reading quite a number of posts and realizing that other women have been trying for much longer!.....so I guess Istill early-ish in the game.

Hi i am 31 years old and have been ttc for 2 months would like a buddy or buddies to share the ups and downs with

Hi ladies--here to join a buddy group!
We are on our third month of ttc. Today is cycle day 12 and we have been BDing every other day since CD 9. Due to ovulate tomorrow (if I haven't already)! Will continue to BD every other day until CD 16 (just in case) :) We are using Pre-seed and FertileCM..anyone used these products before? This is our first month with them, so fingers crossed it will work for us. Baby dust to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->