:(

w8ing4bean

Reaction score
so my baby bean should be here today. I feel like breaking down. but I've cried so much the last few months i just feel numb now :( I'm getting so pissed off with pregnant people. Which is really nasty i know, deep down i am happy for them. But right now...they piss me off.

Still in limbo about my lack of af. been 10 weeks now. hopefully my doc has some answers when i go see him next week.

At least im off work for a week now =)

oh honey just want to say im so sorry and my thoughts are with you. i know how the limbo feels my af took 16 weeks to arrive. i went to my doctors and put my foot down that i wanted something to happen and eventually they tok notice of me so only advice i can give you honey is to be strong with your doctor and demand some answers!! let me know how you get on next week x sylvia x

thanks hun :) im so pleased for u that urs finally showed up! my first one took 9 weeks, and when i rang EPU they said this was normal so i wasnt too fussed. but im now waiting for 2nd! i said to my doc i wanted something done so i can ttc again, so now just waiting on my blood results xx

there are many things they can o to help you honey. i went down the natural route and take agnus castus which regulates hormones and your cycles. i had been taking it for 3 weeks then af arrived. so maybe have a look at it and see if that will help it has a great sucess rate of what i could see. you have to stop taking it when you have ovulated as it can cause miscarriage so you dont take it for long. look it up and see what you think and let me know x sylv x

thanks sylv, I'll have a look into that if doc doesnt say much :hugs:

thats ok honey just sorry i cant be more help to you. your in my thoughts o this difficult day x sylv x

It's so hard - it's like you're racing against time after a mc - you've been very strong to get through this far. Do keep on at the dr's - it's what you pay your taxes for after all!

The edd is a tricky one - it brings up so many emotions :( am dreading mine in July - make sure your oh knows how you're feeling so he can support you during this time.

take care

hx

oh hun i know how you feel my edd was last sunday but if this helps in any way, since last sunday i feel like i've had a bit of closure on the whole thing and have started to feel much better hope you are ok xxxxxx

thank u so much girls :)

my OH has been amazing, he been looking after me! i agree with you selina, about feeling closure. im feeling positive today...im going to have my baby very very soon!!

xxx

it's definitely hard to be around pregnant people. I just had attended 2 baby showers, and I wasn't sure I was going to survive through them. There is also 4 pregnant ladies in the office where I work, and it is a constant reminder that I was supposed to be pregnant too. I wish you luck for good things to happen soon for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->