35, TTC#1, After Depo,& DH still UNSURE:evil:

grace10209

Reaction score
Hi All
Im brand new here, 35 and hoping to conceive 1st child this year. DH and I have been married for 4 yrs. He is 37 and we always said "No" to children, however over the last few years I started changing my mind, and now I'm 10000% on the baby train. I want to be a mother more than anything.
I have talked to DH and he is getting there but has asked me to let him "get there" on his own and not bug him about it everyday.

I understand its a huge decision and not one that he was planning on, but I also know that he will be an amazing father and I KNOW he wants kids. He has already discussed names with me, typed up a "what you need for newborn" check list and picked out/priced everything we would need in first year, etcetc.

But, he is also stubborn and says he needs to "get there" on his own and has asked me to stop bringing it up!!! :cry:](*,)

Now here is the kicker, I have been on depo for 5 yrs, I am due for my next shot in a few weeks and wont get it. I want to start trying right away, I have done A TON OF RESEARCH on line and found many women that got pregnant after being late a week or so with shot, women who just pregnant within a few months and then other women that have tried to conceive for 2+ yrs after depo and still with no luck!!?!??!
So Im am hopeful but worried also.
PLUS IM 35!!

So I am trying everything as I really hope I get my period and ovulation back right away. ALTHOUGH, i did read some womens threads that said they stopped depo, NEVER got their period and were pregnant two months later. HOW WIERD IS THAT???

So anyway, I am on a prenatal vitamin, maca, red rasberry leaf tea, am going to start taking Vitex next week and Royal Jelly as well.

I really hope this goes well, geez, i really hope DH finally gets on board as this waiting he is putting me through is like torture?!??!?! :nope: [-o<

I mean why wont he just come around and say he wants a baby too, I KNOW HE DOES>>>>> men are so stubborn sometimes?!?!?

Any feedback on anything I have written would be awesome!

Thanks All!!

Hey there, he sounds like my OH. He is not that bothered, but I am. I stopped taking Cerazette on Boxing day, had a normal period 6 a few days after that and then been trying ever since then. I am 10DPO at present and feeling a lot of symptoms. Men are rubbish sometimes. Mine loves the cat like a baby, so you never know! :dust:

*EDIT- my OH is 27 and I am 35.

So im busting at the seems over here, so I figured maybe posting here would help me.

DH asked me to give him some time and NOT bring up the baby thing for a while, so im struggling with not talking about it - as its ALL I WANT TO TALK ABOUT!!!

Im honoring my dh's request to NOT bring up the baby thing for a while. I have until the end of Feb to NOT bring it up and im dieing. I just want to talk about it with him.

He mentioned the other day that he is having trouble remembering to take all his new supplements.
I guess he researched online what he would need to take to boost his health and get him ready to have a baby. To boost male fertility. We had gone to cvs about a month ago and he bought a bunch of stuff, i asked about it and he said "well if we decide to have a baby, i want to be ready when the time comes" - so that is why he bought all that stuff. That same evening I mentioned (this was when i was talking baby stuff all the time) so anyway, i mentioned i had found FertilAid online and that they have it for men and women and that this would be something I would like to research if we decide to have kids.
we are both over 35 and IF we decide to start a family we are realistic about fertility and that it may not "happen" right away.......
So, now i find out that he not only ordered it, but has been taking it for 3 weeks! He mentions this yesterday as he's telling me he's having a hard time remembering to take all his supplements, now im ****ing screaming inside and trying not to do back hamstrings and remain calm, and he says ya im taking this stuff so "IF" we decide to have kids, i know i will have done what needs to be done to help with male fertility.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
AHHHHH
so, i mean im dieing!??!?! All I want to do is talk more about this but i know i can't.
BUT i mean, there is no way he would be doing all this stuff and then come out in a few weeks and say "well i decided i DONT want kids" right?????

Part of me feels like he's torturing me, like its his own control thing or something/!?!?!

i know that not it and i should be thrilled but i just want to talk about it with him. My BC runs out at the end of Feb so that means we "could" start trying then and im just so excited!!!!

im dieing.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->