35 ttc #1. Does anyone have cyst issues?

hoping23

Taking a break before IVF
Reaction score
I'm starting my 2nd round of clomid this month and not only do I have a fibroid but I also have 3 cysts 18mm +. Has anyone had similar issues? With 1st IUI I had two average follies the day before I triggered (17mm &14mm). My doctor said he didntbthink the cysts would interfere with O so I should go ahead with round 2. I'm just nervous.

DB and I have been trying for a year and a half now. He has 2 girls 8 & 11 and all his tests came back great and for 1st IUI his SC was 327million after washing. Clearly it's me.... I'm just beginning to feel that it will never happen.

I have a 4cm cyst in my ovary... This was my first clomid cycle- took 100mg days 5-9. Its so painful :(

I'm starting my 2nd round of clomid this month and not only do I have a fibroid but I also have 3 cysts 18mm +. Has anyone had similar issues? With 1st IUI I had two average follies the day before I triggered (17mm &14mm). My doctor said he didntbthink the cysts would interfere with O so I should go ahead with round 2. I'm just nervous.

DB and I have been trying for a year and a half now. He has 2 girls 8 & 11 and all his tests came back great and for 1st IUI his SC was 327million after washing. Clearly it's me.... I'm just beginning to feel that it will never happen.

If your doctor wasn't worried, then I wouldn't be concerned.

I had a cyst with a clomid cycle as well, and that cycle they cancelled my clomid. I still did IUI, just with a natural ovulation.

Sorry you are struggling. :hugs: Infertility and infertility treatments suck ass!

Thanks Ladies. I think I've had them since before my 1st clomid cycle. AF was VERY painful this month and different than my pre-clomid days.... DB told me he had never seen me like that in all our years together.

I'm just hoping they don't grow any larger. I go back in next Thursday for ultrasound and today is CD5... 3 more days of clomid!

Yeah, taking clomid or femara really made it a painful ovulation for me. It hurts to ovulate anyway, and the drugs only compounded it. It made it painful to walk sometimes.

If your doc doesn't want to treat you again with clomid due to cysts, you can always ask to have them drained vaginally. I've had it done. It was not fun, but I got to continue with the cycle anyway.

They cancelled my IUI when i had a cyst too I was using follistim. I had no coverage for the proceedure so maybe they were playing it safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->