35 weeks & anxious for this baby to come! (rant)

kaylamariee

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I'm 35 weeks and it feels like I'm in first tri but with added symptoms! Lmao, no morning sickness or anything.. just SO tired all the time, my back aches badly, my ribs hurt cause her feet get stuck up there, and I can't breath!
It feels like every position I'm in I can't get a full breath cause she's pushing up.
Went to the obgyn the other day and my babys not head down yet so if she's still not closer to the end ill have to get a c-section :(
The good this is last week I gained 4 lbs! I hadn't really gained much for 2 weeks previous to that..
Also have a random question, everytime I go for a walk with hubby or the dog I start getting period like cramping, is this braxton hicks? It dosent feel like hardening or anything, just period cramps lol..
Anyways, just a rant, can't wait for our baby girl to be here.
Hope all you ladies are doing good :) x

Baby still has plenty of time to flip :)
And yes BH, I had that lots, take water out with you it helps :flower: Not long now! :D

she still has plenty of time to turn:) the weeks are going by fairly quickly for me just think 5 weeks left have you ever felt this close to holding your baby girl? i feel so close its insane and since my babyshowers this weekend i am not really concentrating on the days going by so occupy your time well and it should go by much faster:) Yes now that your so far along that might happy i can walk maybe down my street but thats it before my feet swell up and i get braxton hicks to the point where i can barely walk and feel like my uterus is gonna shatter! Dont worry hun were almost to the end:)

Hey hun- I was a teen mom back in the 90's lol - sometimes I "stalk" all the forums but your reminded me of my first pregnancy. Ur baby has plenty of time to flip so now worries- walking and cramping is normal. I had to get a "pass" in high school to give me extra time in between classes at about 35 wks as well - i was slow number one LOL and i would get such bad cramps i would have to stop for a moment. your excercising your body- which is causing your uterus to react- when you know its time the cramps willnot go away after about an hour- they will regular contractions and may increase in intensity. I finally had her at like 39 wks- and went into labor while getting ready for school one of the funniest moments of my life lol

In the mean time- walk and take your time but drink plenty plenty of water- Trust me water is going to be your bestfriend even after you give birth. Walking actually helps as you get closer to the time. As long as your Dr is ok with it. Good luck precious!!! :) oh and dont worry about the weight- I went from 95 lbs to about 165 with my first- and It dropped within 6 months. I breastfed "part time"too so i think thats what helped . Are you excited??

And this I will add too- the period cramps-those can be contractions - and you may not feel like such a hard hardening - that happened to me with my baby daughter. The intervals in between were regular and i was in labor - just keep an eye on that too- your not far along!!! Anywhere after 37 wks hun!!! get your rest too! ;)

Bethany - true! We don't have far to go :) I have a lot to do, set up jordyns nursery all the way (which by the way got changed to june 8th), I've been cleaning like craaazy and going for walks and doing things with OH ;) he's been so sweet lately.. I can't wait to hear how your baby shower is! And def know what your talking about with the uterus shattering lol ! Just can't wait to have her in my arms

Jaywalk - sometimes when I'm walking my OH says id be going faster backwards. Nice to hear from someone with past experience, I thought braxton hicks came with tightenings so I wasn't sure. Hopefully she turns and drops soon ladies :)

yeah i know!!:) I know i cant wait till this babyshower is over so i can see what i still need for her nursery which feels like its never gonna get done!:) Yes i will post pictures and tell you guys all about when i get the chance most likely sunday night or monday during the day:)

Sunday June 8th, ugghh !
Both sides of the family were being pains in the ass..
I gave my mom OHs moms number and gave OHs mom my moms number but they never texted.. which left me trying to find a mutual date between them, so annoying!
I think OHs mom felt a little left out because my moms pretty much planning it, she's a control freak sometimes and its both their first grandbaby.
I was so stressed because its MY babyshower and I shouldn't be planning it when I did my part giving them eachothers number lol

ahh i hope you have fun :) Hahah thats a pain im so glad my OH's mom isnt involved in mine or the babys life, my mom, my ant brandy and my ant debbie are planning my babyshower and they are amazing planners:)

Hey ladies,
I'm 35 weeks and it feels like I'm in first tri but with added symptoms! Lmao, no morning sickness or anything.. just SO tired all the time, my back aches badly, my ribs hurt cause her feet get stuck up there, and I can't breath!
It feels like every position I'm in I can't get a full breath cause she's pushing up.
Went to the obgyn the other day and my babys not head down yet so if she's still not closer to the end ill have to get a c-section :(
The good this is last week I gained 4 lbs! I hadn't really gained much for 2 weeks previous to that..
Also have a random question, everytime I go for a walk with hubby or the dog I start getting period like cramping, is this braxton hicks? It dosent feel like hardening or anything, just period cramps lol..
Anyways, just a rant, can't wait for our baby girl to be here.
Hope all you ladies are doing good :) x

i know your not comfy but hey that is pregnancy,...you do not want your baby born now, its not done cooking yet...
you want the baby to stay in till at least 38-39 weeks if possible...that gives the baby the best and healthiest outcome..
lots of babies born before 38 weeks come out not breathing on there own cause there lungs are not 100 percent developed yet,...as well it gives time for the whole in the heart to close..sometime it needs a bit more time...
you maybe uncomfy but its worth it for your little bundle to have the best outcome to cook a bit longer....

also your baby has plenty of time to turn and go head down..talking c section is kind of early yet.....have faith...:)

best of luck to you.....:hugs:

I hope baby turns and that you get the labour you want. I'm having a section on Tuesday so feel free to message me if baby doesn't turn. I'll try to answer any questions you have :)
I know looooads of people (at least ten) who have had a section. Some of them have had multiple sections. I'm yet to hear anything offputting. Obviously it's not the ideal way to give birth, but I don't think it's as bad as people think, so try not to let people's comments worry you too much x

my doctor told me to go on my hands and knees as hard as it was at that point and gently rock back and forth for a while....this can help nudge the baby where it is supposed to be....

also babies can flip all the way up tothe very last minute...so stay positive :)

my one and only full term flipped to where he was supposed to be the night before....xoxo

Thanks ladies x
Went to a OBGYN appointment Wednesday and baby has turned !
Hopefully she stays there ! Lol..
I get freaked out to push on my tummy to hard, but OB was trying to feel where her head was and was like jabbing her head lmao..
Only 4 weeks to go !

And baby9, I hope your c-section goes well! :)
Why do you have to have one if you don't mind me asking?

im sure she'll stay turned kayla thats fantastic that she turned !:) it just means our baby girls will be here in no time !!:)

Ah good news! Now tell baby to stay head down :p
Not at all, I have a heart condition so drs thought it would be best.

Thats great im sure she will stay head down now. But I know exactly how your feelin the last weeks kind of drag by, it only gets worse until baby arrives, but try n enjoy it cuz before you know it your baby will be here and theyll be 8 weeks. Good luck its guna be anytime now so jus try and relax and enjoy the end of your pregnancy but I know how hard that os.

Thanks ladies !
I am enjoying my pregnancy, I love feeling my little girl inside me, it's an unexplainable bond<3 I know you all must know how it feels.. so amazing!
I'm going to miss it, but OH and I can't wait till she's here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->