35 weeks pregnant with CRAZY BH's!

1stTimeMama20

Reaction score
Hi! I'm 35 weeks pregnant with my first child (she's due July 4th), and I have been having mostly painless Braxton Hicks like crazy for the last few days, and by crazy I mean I have sets a couple times a day, that are just a few minuets apart lasting for 45 sec- to a minuet, continuing like that for an hour or two then stopping and starting again like such an hour or two later. Also been having crazy pressure down yonder and random bouts of back pain.
also a lil TMI that I'm not sure is relevant or not but very well may be. I have what they thought was a cervical infection (freakin miserable) Took all the meds for it but didn't go away so they put me on more.
I guess my question is has this happened to anyone else? is it considered normal and if not what should I do?:shrug:

Thank you

I had BH since about 36ish? Some came in waves or certain times of day. Sometimes when I did a lot or walked a lot. Now I'm 39w5d and they are very 45 minutes. Although not as much bladder pressure as before.. But with more bottom pressure. Strange..

My Dr said if they stop at any time it's not labor. Labor will only progress. I even had one night where they were 8 min apart for an hour. She said that's all normal, just your body getting ready.

I have just started with them yesterday. Today they have been like every 30 mins. I assume they are bh? It feels like I need to bm but I don't. Is that what they feel like?

I'm due July 1st and I started having pelvic pressure about 3 weeks ago this is my third pregancy with a little girl and very different from my other two pregnancies with boys. But anyway i also have spouts of pain that come in go , just getting ready to come in the world i guess...but i also have snot/mucusy like discharge and cant seem to figure out if its my mucus plug little by little ?....you will know when to go to the hospital its instinct just try to relax and not push yourself ....I my self tho is worried cause i have a high pain tolernce and afraid i wont go to the hospital in time...my first preg. i had no pain meds what so ever and it was well worth it you dont even rember what you went through...My second preg. was practially over when i got a epidural only worked for half of my body and 3 secs after they started it baby was here..lol doctor almost didnt make it to the room lol....but any way I had bad pain at about 32 weeks and went in to the hospital i had a kidney infection, (the pain is located in lower back and when they lightly pound on the kidney area you will jump out of how bad it hurts) a 3 day stay with antibiotics plus sent home with some , it worries me that its still there or will pop back up...i make the doctor check my urine each visit now ...are they not for sure you have a cervical infection now ??

I get the exact same thing you're describing. Riss has been going on for me since around 25 wks:shock: some days I have more episodes than others. Some times they come with pelvic pressure, others not. You should always hydrate and lay on your left side to try and get them to go away. My MW tells me if I have more than 5 an hour I need to call them. Truthfully, that happens all the time, but I try and get them to go away before I call, and they always do after an hour or two.

I actually went into early labor that they had to stop not long after posting this!:wacko:

cripes! ta for the update! how did they stop it?

I'm currently 33w4d, at 31w1d I started having contractions every 3-4 minutes for a few hours. They never got worse, so I waited another day. The next day was similar and my body ached. On monday I finally called and went into the dr's. I was dilated to one and they told me to go home and put my feet up. Things got better until tuesday afternoon...same thing, not real painful, low dull backache, with pain down my thighs. Wed. they sent me to triage to get monitored. They were showing up on the monitor, but there was now cervical change since Monday, so they sent me home again. The rest of the week I didn't feel much better, but no one else was worried, so neither was I. Last week was better, but other aches and pains kicked in. I've been losing a lot of mucus plug in bits and pieces. Yesterday, last night, and this morning they are more frequent and remaining stronger BH than a few weeks ago. I constantly feel a pulling sensation during them in my lower abdomen. I'm just "going with the flow" now, as no one seems to be worried. I have an ultrasound on Thursday again, so I think they will be able to see if there's been any change in cervix right?

1rsttimemom~hope you and baby are okay today! Are you in the states? At my hospital in the states, they won't stop labor at 35 weeks! Crazy to think you could've met your baby a wee-bit earlier than planned!

cripes! ta for the update! how did they stop it?

After my water broke and resealed, bleeding, hours of regular contractions I got no more dilated then a 2 so they gave me some pill that started with a P (sorry cant remember the name) was a very long night, but I'm expecting her any day now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->