35 Weeks Stretch Mark Free... will I make it?

I got to 38 weeks then BAM! Everywhere!!!!! :(

Me too. I got to 38 weeks and then had a really tight day and noticed 3 above my belly button and then was horrified to see in the mirror what seemed like 100 below my belly button! Got used to them now. They aren't red though like I see in other people pictures. They are shiny scar like appearance.

Yeah i've got hundreds! And they're red :(

mariposa31 - I've always had stretchmarks too from weight gain which are silvery so knowing these will go that way too doesn't bother me too much but just keep an eye out anyway, I really thought I was gonna get away with it!!

LOL you are probably safe! I never got any with my first. Unfortunately after having the baby I gained a lot more weight and got them then. But I wish you luck, hopefully you stay clear of them!!! :)

I already had a stretchy each side of my bellybutton before pregnancy due to losing almost 3stone in a very short amount of time when I was in hospital, although they're not very noticable.

I hadn't noticed any others appearing until yesterday when i was rubbing cocoa butter into my bump and felt them kind of underneath the main part of my bump, I thought I'd be a lucky one but perhaps not haha, they don't seem to bad yet though from what I can see (which isn't much) :haha:

mine only appeared when baby started to drop -just after 37 weeks :( OSrry to upset everyone but they are really bad now :(

I got my first one at 32 weeks and now they are all over the lower half of the bump below the belly button :(

I suddenly got a few on the underside of my bump about a week ago (38-39 weeks). I didn't get any with my first though, so you might be lucky. FX for you.

my belly has never looked so good! i got loads of stretch marks in my first pregnancy all underneath my belly button then when i went overdue i got them above my belly button too :( so after i gave birth my big belly went and i was left all wrinkly!! lol now im pregnant again its all smooth :) i have the old faded stretch marks obviously but the skin has sretched back out and i love it! im pretty sure im going to get new ones this time though but theres nothing i can do about that, just hope i dont go overdue again and make the top ones worse! xxx

Well, thanks ladies for your stories! I didnt get any with my first baby when I gained 40 lbs and so far in this pregnancy I've gained 25.... huge bump though. To all the ladies with Stretchies, :hugs: they are really the best love scars, I know. I just have this vanity streak! :blush: Will look immediately into cosmetic surgery options while still in the hopital delivering the baby if I see any :D

I am 39 plus weeks now and had 2 very faint ones on my stomach, Witch have just arrived

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->