35 Weeks Stretch Mark Free... will I make it?

WifeyMommy

Reaction score
I have to admit I've beem a little obsessed! Now that I'm in the home stretch (pun intended) I am still rubbing down with Bio Oil daily and inspecting myself like crazy! I have a cousin whose baby turned breech in the last few weeks and she sprang stretch marks like crazy! I love my bikinis too much when I am non-pregnant! Almost there, almost there. :happydance:

Of course there's much more important things to worry about but LO's very healthy and aside from rampant morning/allday sickness, constant conjestion, fatigue and major pelvic pain, this pregnancy has been a breeze.

Right behind you at 32 weeks and no stretchies yet!! I am also hoping I go the last 8 weeks without them. (well I have them on my bum and thighs, but not belly!)

Fingers crossed for us!

I have to admit I've beem a little obsessed! Now that I'm in the home stretch (pun intended) I am still rubbing down with Bio Oil daily and inspecting myself like crazy! I have a cousin whose baby turned breech in the last few weeks and she sprang stretch marks like crazy! I love my bikinis too much when I am non-pregnant! Almost there, almost there. :happydance:

Of course there's much more important things to worry about but LO's very healthy and aside from rampant morning/allday sickness, constant conjestion, fatigue and major pelvic pain, this pregnancy has been a breeze.

:haha::haha:

not to be a Party pooper , But I just got mine the other day :( I was so sad because its my second baby and I knew this would happen at 36 weeks with my daughter I got them too and I was really hopeful that I wouldnt get them then BAM . but I got the Majority of mine After I was pregnant from streching Back. So good luck.

I'm at 37 weeks (2nd pregnancy, my first was born small at 37 weeks) and still none. I can't believe it. I got them on my hips and breasts in puberty, but those are faded. I keep expecting it to happen because my sister got them BAD. My mom, however, only got one single mark out of five kids!!! I feel vain for hoping, but I have had every other complication.....I really hope I get to keep my mark free belly.

i had my stretch marks ages ago:/..their real bad, i look like a tiger..LOL

Also hate to be a party pooper but I didn't get any until after I had her :dohh: Was when my uterus was shrinking.

Sorry but my one stretchmark, yes just the one, appeared just over 36 weeks! Gutted! At the end of the day though, they are just reminders of you becoming a Mummy.
I haven't used any oil or anything, suppose it's a bit late now ha ha xxx

From what I can see (which is not a lot) I don't have any yet but I am convinced I will get them eventually :dohh:

Also hate to be a party pooper but I didn't get any until after I had her :dohh: Was when my uterus was shrinking.

Me too!!
Even when I was in labour the mw's were commenting on how gorgeous and smooth my tummy was,I was dead chufffed with myself.
But lo and behold once he was born and my tummy started shrinking back they appeared:cry:
But some women do escape getting them so maybe you will be 1 of the lucky 1's!

The stretch marks have just got me under my bump at 31 weeks. Mine is a twin pregnancy so glad i made it this far.

I have avoided them soo far, only 28 weeks & have a kinda small bump so dunno if i wil get any onn that, have a few small ones on my theighs & boobs tho!

Well I have them - lots - underneath my bump looks like a road map! My mum got them and so did my older sister so I was bound too! This is despite my best efforts with bio-oil too!!

I got to 38 weeks then BAM! Everywhere!!!!! :(

Me too. I got to 38 weeks and then had a really tight day and noticed 3 above my belly button and then was horrified to see in the mirror what seemed like 100 below my belly button! Got used to them now. They aren't red though like I see in other people pictures. They are shiny scar like appearance.

I have been religiously rubbing oils since day one of my pregnancy and I am just getting one on my belly - it is literally getting more and more visible week after week but I expect them to appear afterwards anyway... I call it a love scar :)

Interesting! I've had stretchmarks most of my adult life due to weight gain/loss but nothing from this pregnancy! My tummy is clear of it and I haven't been using any Bio-oil (although I have some) or other creams.

Only 26 weeks so floating in and out of here atm, but i have been inspecting myself every day :haha: thought i had some today and almost had a heart attack! but it was just lines from where my trousers had been.
My mum only had a few with her 3 pregnancys and even then there only very small soo fingers crossed i wont get many. Even then i already have them on my boobs but not too bothered about them ones.

I had none at all until 39 weeks and then two big ones appeared- one each side of my belly button! They started off faint and white but now the more overdue I'm getting the worse they are getting!! :growlmad:

Fingers crossed for you. I'm 37 weeks and nothing so far...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->