congrats, he is lovely! I love bigger babies since they look so much more robust and less fragile!

Nicola xx

Awwww!! Lovely story and gorgeous pictures especially the one of the 3 of you :cloud9: wow at a 2hr discharge too, very lucky! (well would of been 2hr discharge lol) We have to wait 6hrs here!!

x x

congratulations :hugs:
he's so beautiful & Harriet looks so proud :lol: x

Ahh thats good that your GP can come out to do his checks!! I had Theo at 9:10am and they asked me if I wanted to have a 6hr discharge but I was soooo tired, thought I might get more rest at hospital(?!?) so said no...then decided at like 6pm I wanted to go home :haha: ...ended up staying in over night though as they didnt have a baby doctor around as there was a big emergency in the SCBU :(...Wish I had of known I could of had my GP to check him over though!! I didn't end up leaving the hospital till like 2pm the next day...hated it!!

Absolutely..... gorgeous!!

He'd make the perfffect boyfriend for Lillie,they both have dark hair!Allthough Lillies is progressivly getting lighter, if you ever do a meet again, me and Lillie will have to come along and you bring Maxie! :- ) x

Massive congrats, paige was the same with the slipping back up each time you think your getting somewhere!

You have 2 beautiful babies x

Massive congratulations! He's gorgeous :hugs:

congrats!!! xx

i swear it was like last week you got your bfp!!! lol

hope you are all doing well he is gorgeous xxx

Congrats :D :D He's absoloutly GORGEOUS ! he doesnt look 9lbs he looks tiny.
cant beleive u got let out so fast! I was in 3 bloody days, the same time as people with c-sections :shock:

congratulations again!
he's gorgeous. the pics with harriet as well are so cute!

Congrats on your beautiful son! Love the pics! Your kids are so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->