36 weeks and not packed your bag. Anyone else?

A43

Reaction score
Hi
2nd baby and I'm so laid back about everything. I just can't be bothered to do anything preparation wise.. I can't wait to not be pregnant!
Anyone else ? X

Been thinking about it. I've made a list, but just need to grab the suitcase and put things in it.

Haha this is my first.. I'm 35 weeks... I don't have any maternity bras... I need to go buy undies for after my section,.. I have nothing at all packed and only today did I wash some baby clothes and bedding lol... I'm scared if I do it all then ill be counting days now I'm on mat leave...

I'm scheduled for a section at 38 weeks but hoping to go naturally before

Nope, haven't packed anything yet. I have a list though, just need to get everything together, also need to buy some maternity bras & granny pants tomorrow!

I have been pretty laid back too, have just started pre-washing all my cloth nappies & baby clothes & am waiting for a delivery of baby furniture today.

First baby here, too, and I am hesitant about packing my bag, BUT it is simply because I can't spare the clothes to pack...I wear a lot of comfy t-shirts these days, and have NO sweat pants or pajama bottoms, so I guess I have to buy some stuff BEFORE I can pack anything...guess I better get on it, every woman in my family has delivered at LEAST 4wks early, so if I follow suit, I'm running out of time!!

i haven't started yet! i think i will do it this weekend
i agree, with the second baby its very laid back. also i realised that i didnt need most of the things i packed the last time. the only thing I used was shower things for myself, a change of clothes for me, and an outfit for the baby to wear home.

Ive got a lot longer than you ladies, but ive packed mine! Just wanted to say wow. there is almost nothing in it! I packed for a small holiday with my daughter but 2nd time round im barely taking anything!

Outfit and a few nappies for baby.
Pants/pads/pj's & dressing gown for me
toothbrush and toothpaste/hair brush

Im basically going in, in what im wearing at the time and coming home in my pj's with baby! lol.

I need to badly as I almost ended up in OB last night with contractions.... My clock is ticking and I knew if I was not prepared something would happen. Gonna pack tonight and hope for no more contractions just yet...

Lol im there with ya I have a few bits but not half of my stuff lol

I'm already in the hospital due to oligohydramnios. So I have absolutely nothing packed. When my baby decides to come i'll have dh to pack a bag for me and baby.

I have babies bag packed but for me, nope! I did get a bag out and put it at the end of the bed. All it has in it is a pack of pads and a new night shirt. I figure I will have time for the rest, that's the important stuff, lol

First baby but haven't even thought about it. (even tho OB has been telling me he hopes I make it to 35 weeks due to early labor stuff going on) Haven't started washing any baby stuff either. Guess I need to get on the ball.

My big day is May 9 and I will pack everything this weekend ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->