36 weeks tomorrow so uncomfortable

loz202

Reaction score
Well this is my 3rd baby first was overdue and induced and 2nd came at 36 weeks. Last few days have been really uncomfortable and sore keep thinking its signs of labour on its way but can just see me going full way or overdue cause I m expecting to go early! I don't know if I can last another 4 weeks I'm struggling with back pain and stomach pains never mind trying to tie my shoes or get ready. How's everyone else feeling? X

Lol. I feel ur pain. My feet are killing me, I feel like this baby's foot is permanently implanted into my ribs, I'm so tired and my pelvic bone hurts. Sometimes I get that "lightening crotch" thing, that's the worst. I hope u get some relief soon.

yep. Over it... My last was 36 weeks so IDK what to expect this time and I've been contracting and having BH for days now...

I'm 37 weeks and very uncomfortable, I can't sit down for to long as it hurts my ribs, I can't walk for to long as my feet/ankles and back hurt and then sleeping I don't know what that is anymore haha

I'm just at the point that i'm so excited to meet her every day seems like it's dragging but I know she be here when she's ready :)

hope you ladies feel more comfortable soon :)

Since yesterday it's felt like more than bh but they don't come to anything I tried walking about a bit today as have few things left to get hoping it would start something. I know he will be here when he is ready but I feel like he is trying and just needs a little help lol. Hope use ladies get some relief soon I have found bouncing on birthing ball helps a bit xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->