36 weeks!

Flannz94

Reaction score
I had my 36 week appt today! Baby is 2/5th’s engaged :) I’ve been having period cramps and back pain on and off for a week and on Saturday night I had contractions 5-8 mins apart for 3.5 hrs before they just stopped :roll: I’ve also been losing bits of plug over the last week! My OB seems to think things might be starting!

How is everyone else travelling? Any progress?

34+1 here and so excited to make it further this time than with my girls (prsemies). Hang in there one more week mama!! You must be so excited!!

36 weeks today and already feeling antsy! This is about when my daughter came, and my son came at 39 weeks. At my appointment today, my doctor said she thought I would probably go early...but, that he could.also be late

I'm really hoping to VBAC this one after my breech daughter's CS, and I kniw having labor start naturally before my due date will increase the likelihood of success.

36 weeks today=D
2 1/2 cm dilated and completely effaced baby at station 0
Ill be induced at 38 weeks due to diabetes either way
Sooooo close ladies

36 weeks tomorrow..

Nothing to report at all :( What I thought was the start of my clear out has gone back to my normal, Braxton Hicks have basically disappeared altogether. I just hope this one doesn’t go over like my first did!

Rhiannon137 - we are due on the same day! I hope you get your VBAC! Any signs of LO coming?

Ninjakitty5 - so close hun! Do you think you’ll go before your induction?

Emsabub - it’s so discouraging isn’t it! I’ve been having the same on and off, starting to get impatient lol.

I’m 37 weeks today, I see the OB tomorrow hopefully he’ll check me for dilation. I’ve been losing lots of mucus plug and had some red and pink spotting. I went to 40+4 with DS and DD but i’m Really hoping this one comes sooner lol

Nothing yet. I tried to convince myself that some cramping and intermittent nausea last night were the start of something, but I think that was just a cautionary tale that Indian food, salt & vinegar potato chips, and strawberry ice cream are an unwise dinner combo.

I didn't have much advance warning with my first two, though. With my son, and exam and cervical check the day before I went into labor suggested my cervix was closed andand other signs of labor starting soon.

Well here I am 41w3d and still here, how is everyone else doing?

Rhiannon137 - I hope something kicks off for you soon! Will they let you go over for the VBAC?

jessicaftl - aw you poor thing! Any signs or any progress? Will they induce you soon?

No signs, and I'm not planning to induce this time, hoping for my water birth... going to have a sweep tomorrow when I see my mw so I'm hoping that might set things off.

They would strongly prefer I not go past my due date - especially since I am also 40 years old. However, as long as no complications come up, my doctor will let me go a bit past. They are also willing to attempt an induction with the VBAC. I have a membrane sweep planned for my 38 week appt next Monday, and am planning to have acupuncture this Fri and next Mon.

jessicaftl - oh exciting! Hopefully the sweep will kick things off for you and you can have your water birth! :)

Rhiannon137 - hopefully your sweep works too! I’ve heard really good things about the acupuncture as well, you’ll have to report back and let us know how it goes! Atleast you know they’ll let you try induction as well if it comes to that, really hoping you get your VBAC :)

I saw my OB yesterday, he checked me and said I’m soft at 2cm, he done a ‘little sweep’ not to bring on labour but to hopefully help progress me for my appt next week so he can do a really good sweep. He done this with DD and she was born the day after the second sweep so fingers crossed!

Gl on your sweep, my cervix is still too high for one to be done and I'll likely not get my water birth since they cannot take me after 42w, which will be in two days. I am a bit frustrated with my body and hoping I go into labor in the next two days. If not I chose to get induced this weekend as I'm just tired of waiting around.

38w4d today! C-section scheduled for next Wednesday. Wondering if we'll make it, or if she'll decide to come early. Pretty crazy that she could show up at any time. We really don't know what might happen.. my son was 41+4ish.. my last baby came at 36 weeks due to an abruption for no reason.. so this one is a toss up! LoL.

jessicaftl - oh that’s such a shame! Has there been any progress since your last post? I really hope you get the birth you want, but either way your LO is going to be here so soon! The end is nearly here mumma xx

xSamantha - so close now! Won’t be long and your LO will be here :) it makes me anxious knowing they can show up at any time lol

Today I’ve lost some mucus plug and been having period cramps and back pain all day, just waiting to see if it progresses to anything else

No progress, did lose my plug yesterday though, but nothing really exciting labor wise for me yet!

Feeling excited for you ladies that has actual things going on! And jealous. I know I shouldn't be thus antsy yet. I didn't really have any advance signs of labor with my first two - never lost my plug until I was contracting regularly in labor, with my daughter I didn't even know I was in labor but woke up to my water breaking. I only went to the hospital immediately bc she was in a dangerous breech position.

I usually lose my plug a week or two before having baby, so the fact that I only just lost it is frustrating. No progress for me and I'm 42w today. I'll probably talk to mw and get induced this weekend as I'm tired of waiting, not really happy about it and frustrated my body is going so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->