37+3.. Welcome to the world baby Makena!

Hey congraaaaaats I remember u wanted to have the baby early she adorable

did u try anything or was just a complete surprise?

wss^^^... many congratulations huni. she is a beaut!! lovely story x

Wow she is gorgeous and a great weight too. Congrats :D

I was expected to deliver around this time. Since my cervix was already open I used the breast pump to release oxytocin and bring on some contractions earlier in the day. Ive suggested in many posts how well it works and it does. It's a safe way to get things moving along. When the contractions slowed shortly after the breast pump around 10am I just planned on starting again Thursday morning. Apparently it worked just enough to tip the labor scale! LOL I hadn't ever experienced real contractions before. Although they started off feeling like BH's they quickly developed a pressure in my hips.. The only way to describe it is an invisible pair of boy shorts..thats where the pressure and cramping was. Going home today! Excited but nervous because breastfeeding has proved to be tiring and at times frustrating trying to get the positioning just right. Wish me luck and I'll keep y'all posted!! Thanks for the congrats and support ladies. means a lot to me xoxo

I was expected to deliver around this time. Since my cervix was already open I used the breast pump to release oxytocin and bring on some contractions earlier in the day. Ive suggested in many posts how well it works and it does. It's a safe way to get things moving along. When the contractions slowed shortly after the breast pump around 10am I just planned on starting again Thursday morning. Apparently it worked just enough to tip the labor scale! LOL I hadn't ever experienced real contractions before. Although they started off feeling like BH's they quickly developed a pressure in my hips.. The only way to describe it is an invisible pair of boy shorts..thats where the pressure and cramping was. Going home today! Excited but nervous because breastfeeding has proved to be tiring and at times frustrating trying to get the positioning just right. Wish me luck and I'll keep y'all posted!! Thanks for the congrats and support ladies. means a lot to me xoxo

thanks for the reply hun. when u say you cervix was open.. did you have it checked at an appt? congrats again. i had heard about the breast pump thing.. did u actually get any collostrum out or just to stimulate . bet it feels great to be on the way home x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->