37 weeks 6 days tightnings

Shabby990

Boy age 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies I went in to the ward last night with less baby movements as soon as I went on the machine she was bouncing around ans could not get a good steady pace till she fell asleep

When I was there j was getting tightnings and I could fell them and they was showing on the monitor one every other minute the nurse said it could be a sign of baby could come early they sent me home but today I have not no tightnings I fell they come on a evening.. The midwife said she is very low down

Any experiences.. or could she come early

I've had a lot of tightening for the last 4 weeks. We are talking every 10mins. It's just your body getting ready for Labour. It was the same with my first and she was 12 days overdue. It's uncomfortable sometimes but at least your body is getting ready for the big day :)

I had fairly regular but painless "tightenings" for at least a couple of days before I finally went into real labor with my last pregnancy. Turns out it was probably early labor, because when I did finally go into labor, the whole thing only took three hours. Hopefully you will be meeting your baby soon, and maybe with a short labor!

Anything better with my last I was indused with my first baby due to sickness I really don't won't that again.. i won't o natural :)

Hopefully it's the start of something!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->