37 Weeks and Feet Issues Any Suggestions?

icegurl470

Reaction score
Well this pregnancy has been plagued with SPD since like 26 weeks or so, but I've manged to stick it out. I noticed that my feet would really hurt at the end of the day but this is to be expected. My work shoes were getting tight, so I emptied out my closet and realized ALL my shoes are too tight. Then I started to notice that the bottoms of my feet would really hurt when I got up to pee during the night and wake up in the morning, which I thought was weird. Now i have pain and a popping sensation in my left foot all day long whenever I take a step. The more I favor it the more the right foot starts to hurt. I went out a bought some new shoes, I'm a size 9.5 maybe 10 (was a size 9 before my first baby) and now I'm a size 11! My heels get like sharp shooting pains and the muscles and tendons in the arch of my foot are getting irritated or something because they get like this electric shock type pain and have like a burning ache. I'm in the US, so no paid mat leave, I'm determined to stick this out with work, I cant afford to go out early. From what I read it sounds like planters facilitis? any suggestions? Maybe some orthodic insert recommendations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->